- Two 9' x 14' recycle bins with 30" self-contained collector conveyor
- A 30" x 70' recycle scale conveyor
- A 4' x 10' single deck recycle screen
- A 9' 6" x 52' 400-tph unified counterflow drum mixer, with four 60-hp drive, a 14' slinger conveyor, a remote-controlled calibration chute, a side discharge with 1" ceramic liners, entire drum insulation, and hydraulic erection package
- WJ-100 WisperJet extended burner
Pollution control equipment
- A 90,000-cfm four-module reverse pulse baghouse with ancillary equipment - delivering 4.64 to 1 air to cloth ratio at 90,000
- A 12' x 36' 8" Model 12368 two-room split control module
- A blending control system
- A BC 4,000 burner control with 1600 Amp. MCC
Making investments in state-of-the-art technology not only helps Northeast maintain a competitive edge by maintaining a reliable, productive fleet of equipment, but it also positions the producer/contractor to better meet the evolving needs of their customers.
With a new plant, for example, Northeast can address the growing demand for increased recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) in mix designs that perform as well as virgin mix designs. Government road agencies and commercial paving customers continue to explore and request quality cost-effective solutions to their asphalt paving needs.
New equipment, like the latest addition to Northeast's production facilities can address high-RAP demand, and with a minor investment can also address the emerging demand for warm mix asphalt (WMA) designs.
"We consider how a new plant will enhance our performance capabilities and deliver the quality product our customers demand," Olson says. "This plant and our other portable facilities allow us to do just that. We invested in technology that we can take anywhere to provide the best solution in meeting our needs and our customers' needs.
'So, we consider this new plant as yet another upgrade in our current fleet of production facilities that will position our company as a leading asphalt production and pavement services provider."