At its CONEXPO-CON/AGG press event on March 22, Manitou Americas introduced the new compact 635 MLT Telescopic Handler to its agricultural product line. The low-profile unit, also ideal for the construction and landscape markets, has a maximum lift height of 19 feet and 3 inches with a maximum lift capacity of 5,500 pounds.
The MLT 625 was designed to give users power and reach in a compact machine that was able to gain access into low overhead buildings, garages and barns. It features an overall height of 6 feet 7 inches and a width of just under 6 feet. In addition, the unit boasts a 10-foot turning radius.
Additional features include:
- 75 hp Kubota diesel engine
- Flow rate of 24 gallons per minute at a pressure of 3,408 psi
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission
- 15-inch ground clearance
- Panoramic sightlines for increased safety
- Multi-function joystick control allows for drive and hydraulic functions with the right hand and steering with the left