Concrete contractors are lucky that industry associations offer and support dozens of conferences, training events and trade shows each year. Business management information, technical insight and valuable connections with other contractors and industry leaders can be gained at these events.
The next few months have a lot to offer with concrete-related events. Here are some that will be of interest to Concrete Contractor readers:
- Concrete Foundations Association (CFA) Summer Meeting, Aug. 3-6, Wintergreen, Va.
- International Concrete Sustainability Conference, Aug. 9-11, Boston, Mass.
- Rocky Geans Concrete Construction Business School, Sept. 14-15, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) Annual Conference, Sept. 15-18, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Tilt-Up Association (TCA) Annual Convention, Sept. 28-Oct. 1, Kansas City, Mo.
- International Concrete Polishing & Staining Conference (ICPSC), Sept. 29-Oct. 2, Duluth, Ga.
- Greenbuild, Oct. 4-7, Toronto, Canada
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) Convention, Oct. 12-14, Cincinnati, Ohio
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Fall Convention, Oct. 16-20, Cincinnati, Ohio
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Annual Meeting, Nov. 29-Dec. 2, Indian Wells, Calif.
Take time to expand your knowledge and invest in your business by attending any one of these events. I guarantee you can’t attend without learning something valuable to bring home and implement in your company.