Flex-shaft concrete vibrators
- Powered by 115-volt grounded aluminum electric motors on a four-cycle Honda gasoline engine
- All Allen Flex-Shaft vibrator heads, shafts and power units are interchangeable
Allen Engineering Corporation
Houston Vibrator now offers the ICF Vibrator, designed especially for consolidation of concrete in insulated concrete forms. The hand-held external vibration tool consists of a single-phase 115 volt electric vibrator mounted on an aluminum board with handles.
Houston Vibrator, Ltd.
The Wallbrator from LiteForm Technologies is an ICF wall vibrator that attaches to any 1/2-in. electric or cordless drill. Combining a high speed and low impact vibration, the wallbrator
ensures good consolidation of concrete with one pass. Sizing in at just under 3 lbs. and a
length of 7 in., this tool is lighter weight and more compact than other traditional external
vibrators. The grip design offers installers a comfortable non-slip feel when operating under
any weather condition.
BP50a Backpack Concrete Vibrator
The BP50a backpack concrete vibrator now has CE Mark approval certifying it has met EU consumer safety requirements. The vibrator features a totally enclosed rotary throttle that prevents wet concrete from entering and clogging the throttle mechanism.
- Will run steel and rubber vibrator heads up to 2 1/2 in.
- Vibrator heads develop 12,000 vpm and never drop below 10,000 vpm
- Standard Quick Disconnect "QD" system, Honda gasoline engines and "speed-up" transmission
- Kill switch conveniently located on the handle
Oztec Industries Inc.
Portable Concrete Vibrators
The lightweight, portable concrete vibrators have adjustable frequency for forms, hoppers and bins. These air-piston UH, UHVM and VGVM concrete construction vibrators deliver linear vibration with either impact or air-cushioned pistons for reduced noise levels. The UH and UHVM are available in 1 1/4- or 2-in. diameter piston versions. Both have adjustable high frequency vibration and are equipped with identical alloy steel stud mounting heads allowing the products to be used interchangeably. The VGVM's frequency and amplitude are controlled by adjusting the air supply.
Cleveland Vibrator Company
Vibra-Beam Countertop System
- State-of-the-art, lightweight countertop vibration system
- Can be attached to any standard saw horse creating a high quality vibration table.
- Achieve a tight, dense and void-free finish in the shop or on the job
- Portable, lightweight and small
- Available in either 115-volt power or pneumatic air
Multivibe Gas-powered Vibrators
- Low-friction, gas-powered vibrators offer 9,000-vpm frequencies with amplitudes from .04 to .14 in.
- Suitable for slabs, stem walls and foundations
- Casing lengths up to 24 ft.
- Head diameters from 1 to 2 1/2 in.
- Approximately 20 lbs. lighter than a backpack
- Hummer Standard, Hummer Fishing Pole and Power Rod models available
Multiquip's flex-shaft concrete vibrators are designed to work in medium to high slump concrete applications such as small slabs, driveways, stem walls and footings. The eight models in the series provide centrifugal forces up to 19,000 rpm. The user can choose a power source (electric motor or gasoline engine), eight options of shaft lengths, and 11 head sizes. Large vibration isolated handles protect the motor and operator.
Rubber Heads for Concrete Vibrators
A rubber head is now available for Stone Construction's concrete vibrator line. It is a heavy-duty urethane rubber-coated 1 7/8-in. head specially designed for epoxy-coated rebar applications. The rubber head will not damage the coating on rebar and other forms. The perforated design of the coating provides better vibration and consolidation and cools the oil bath inside the head. With the addition of the rubber head, Stone now offers eight vibrator heads and 11 flexshafts.