- Aluminum ribbed cast housing
- Heavy-duty vibration isolators and a double bar frame
- Protected air inlet prevents concrete clogging
- 7/8- or 1 3/16-in. diameters
- 2-, 5-, 7-, 10-, 14- or 21-ft. lengths
- Interchangeable between Honda Back Pack and Electric Vibrator Head
- Six sizes ranging from 3/4- to 2 3/8-in.
Minnich Mfg. Inc.
High Cycle Vibrators
Wacker Neuson's introduces two new series of high-frequency internal vibrators: IRFU and IRSE-FU. Both come with a patented Bodyguard system that shuts off the unit within 3 milliseconds of a fault current. The new high frequency, motor-in-head vibrators feature an integrated inverter that allows the unit to plug directly into a standard 115V outlet. The IRFU systems offers head diameters from 1.2 t0 2.6 inches while the IRSE-FU models rand from 1.2- to 2.3-in. head diameters.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
Sure Speed Concrete Vibrator
The Sure Speed concrete vibrator features an energy-efficient Sure Speed electronic motor that produces uniform and repeatable vibration, ensuring fewer concrete defects and lower overall job cost. The unit allows users to use any combination of shaft length and head size with one motor by automatically adjusting its speed, regardless of the load placed on the head. A "soft start design" improves brush life by eliminating over speeding when the head is out of mix. The Square Head design is reported to provide for 22% more displacement than regular round heads.
Wyco Tool Co. / Div. of Racine Federated
Model BVR850 Cordless Concrete Vibrator
Makita's 8-ft. 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Vibrator (Model BVR850) has the same features as the 4-ft. Model BVR450 but has an overall length of 105 1/2 in. and weighs 11.7 lbs. The vibrator has a 1-in. diameter, an 8 11/16-in. vibrator length and 13,000 no load vpm.
Makita USA, Inc.
12V & 24V Truck Vibrators
These 12V and 24V truck vibrators help ensure complete emptying of bulk materials from dump beds.
- Can help prevent unnecessary vehicle damage from sudden stops and starts commonly used to help break loose a stubborn load
- Built with shielded, oversized, permanently-lubricated ball bearings
- Sealed against dirt, dust and water intrusion
- High-speed, low-amperage electric motors offer light weight and a compact size