- 48-hp Cummins diesel engine with an easy-access transverse mounting
- Two-speed hydrostatics/mechanical drive line
- 45% limited-slip differentials front and rear
- Planetary reduction hubs
- No-scuff articulated steering enables work on turf and other sensitive surfaces with buckets, grapples and other power attachments
Swinger Loaders / NMC-WOLLARD, Inc.
The 2plus1 mid-size wheel loaders feature a drive system that allows the hydrostatic power of the machine to be efficiently utilized for the operation at hand.
- Speeds upwards of 25 mph
- Tier III-compliant diesel engines
- Advanced hydrostatic drive system consumes as much as 25% less fuel than conventional drive machines
- 28% larger operator's cab
- Four models are available in parallel or z-bar front-ends with special configurations also available
Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
HL770-9 Wheel Loader
The HL770-9 wheel loader features a new load-sensing hydraulic system with more efficient variable volume pump technology.
- 5.5-cu.-yd. bucket capacity
- Fully automatic power shift transmission with variable shift control
- Includes a multi-stage clutch cut-off, integrated payload system, auto reversing cooling fan, larger cab with improved visibility and comfort and integrated rear-view backup camera?
- HI-Mate remote management system provided as standard equipment free of charge for 3 years
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
744K IT 4 Loader
A John Deere PowerTech 9.0-L Interim Tier 4 (IT4) engine option is now available for the 744K 4WD loader.
- Uses cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology to meet emissions regulations
- Produces 304 hp and the same torque as the Tier 3 engine
- Includes the Quad-Cool system, multi-function easy-to-read color LCD monitor with onboard diagnostics and NeverGrease pin joint option
- Single-side ground-level service
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
DL220 Articulated Wheel Loader
The DL220 articulated wheel loader offers an operating weight of 27,205 lbs. and a bucket capacity of 2.9 cu. yds.
- 148-hp Doosan DL06 Tier III-compliant, six-cylinder diesel engine
- 9-ft. 4-in. dump height and 3-ft. 6-in. dump reach
- Standard bucket breakout force of 22,928 lbs.
- 19,282-lb. static tipping load at full turn
- Full powershift transmission with manual, automatic and semiautomatic modes
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment
WA1200-6 Wheel Loader
The 477,100-lb. WA1200-6 wheel loader is powered by a Komatsu SAADA16V160E-2 engine that delivers 1,892 gross hp at 1,800 rpm and meets EPA Tier II emissions regulations.
- Engine rpm control system with auto deceleration
- Variable transmission cut-off system
- Dual-mode active working hydraulic system
- Additional torque converter coolerIncreased hydraulic cooling capacity
- Extended service intervals
Komatsu America Corp.
877III Wheel Loader
The 56,438-lb. 877III is powered by a fuel-efficient, 280-net-hp Cummins QSM11-290 Tier III diesel engine that enables it to deliver 48,060 lbs. of breakout force.
- Features a Z-bar linkage and 5.5-cu.-yd. bucket
- ZF automatic powershift transmission with a kickdown feature
- Four forward and three reverse operating speeds
- Boom kick-out and return-to-dig features standard
- Standard limited-slip front and rear axles engage automatically
- Air-conditioned, sound-suppressed cab with ROPS/FOPS
Liugong Construction Machinery N.A., LLC
W190B Wheel Loader
The W190B wheel loader is equipped with a 227-gross-hp Tier III-compliant engine and 4x3 powershift transmission with forward/reverse shuttle lever.
- Comes with four power modes
- Main frame design incorporates optimal weight distribution and convenient service access
- Tightly sealed, heavily insulated, isolation-mounted operator cab
- Expansive flat glass area and low rear hood and frame design provide better overall visibility
New Holland Construction - CNH
1150 Wheel Loader
The 5.9-metric-ton 1150 wheel loader combines a four-wheel-steer system with a rigid frame design.
- 77.8-hp Deutz turbocharged engine
- 9,127 lbs. of tipping capacity even at full turn with a 1.5-cu.-yd. standard bucket
- Spacious operator station allows for 360° visibility and ergonomics
- Single joystick operation allows for precise work with minimum effort and reduced fatigue
- Hydraulically operated quick-hitch