Cordless Rebar Cutter
The LOBSTER Model EHC-16PCU cordless hand-held rebar cutter cuts up through #5 (5/8-in. dia.) grade 60 rebar.
- Weighs only 14 lbs.
- Cutting head rotates up, down, or sideways
- Comes with two batteries and 30-minute charger
Fascut Industries Inc.
240 Hole Digger
The 240 incorporates four-stroke engine technology on a one-person, hand-held hole-digging product.
- Four stroke Subaru EH035 engine
- Standard digging depth of 30 in.
- Ergonomic Comfort-Zone handle design
- Twist grip throttle
- Standard 1-in.-diameter driveshaft connection
KPB series breakers
The KPB series ergonomic paving breakers are available in 50-, 60- and 90-lb. models.
- Designed to reduce fatigue and increase productivity
- Integral noise mufflers reduce noise pollution and the risk of hearing loss
- Available tool steels include chisels, points, asphalt cutters or ground rod drivers
- Valves, pistons and other moving parts constructed from shock-resistant tool steel heat treated to a specific Rockwell hardness
Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
HM1214C SDS-MAX AVT
The 27.1-lb. HM1214C SDS-MAX AVT hammer includes Anti-Vibration Technology, a counterbalance system that delivers more efficient hitting with less vibration in the tool.
- 14-amp motor provides 950 to 1,900 bpm and 25.7 joules of impact energy
- In-line design allows use for vertical work
- Includes an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator
- Features include an electronic variable-speed adjusting dial, one-touch chuck and 12-bit angle settings
Makita USA, Inc.
DF 16 Rebar Tier
The DF 16 rebar tier is a simple, mechanical unit that allows an operator to tie up to 1,000 knots per hour.
- Weighs less than 5 lbs. and allows operator to work in a comfortable upright position
- One-hand operation with no special training or experience required
- Loops at each end of the tie wire automatically interlock and are twisted when the device is withdrawn
- Creates a tighter knot and each tie is secured without cutting
Wacker Neuson Corporation
The SC7314-XL SpeediCut-XL high-speed saw features a 14-in. blade capacity, increased efficiency and lower emissions.
- Larger initial foam filter and redirected air flow against secondary filter optimize air filtration
- Optimized cooling from air flow and the fuel compensator reduce cylinder temperature
- Reinforced hood screw keeps the cover secure
- Rubber sealed Top Head Deco-Valve improves the combustion process and cooling
- Enhanced catalytic muffler keeps emissions and saw temperature down
TS 410 EWC and TS 420 EWC
The TS 410 EWC and TS 420 EWC Cutquik cut-off machines feature an electronic water control with a conveniently mounted keypad that enables water flow adjustment while cutting and remembers the last setting used.
- TS 410 EWC has a 3.9-in. maximum cutting depth, while the TS 420 EWC has a 4.9-in. maximum cutting depth
- IntelliCarb compensating carburetor system
- Feature the X2 Air Filtration System, an anti-vibration system, large-capacity fuel tank and top-handle design
Model 2 1328 0050 SA Pneumatic Core Drill
The Model 2 1328 0050 SA rig-mounted pneumatic core drill is suited for heavy-duty drilling of up to 12-in.-diameter holes in concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and refractory.
- Weighs only 66 lbs.
- High-torque, 3.8-hp air motor
- Air consumption of 123 cfm at 90 psi
- 43-in.-tall drill stand with Quick Lock Motor Mount, positive locking knob and wheels
- Three-speed gearbox with a mechanical slip clutch
CS Unitec, Inc.
K760 Power Cutter
Built on the foundation of the K750, the K760 power cutter is equipped with an X-Torq engine that reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption.
- X-Torq utilizes dual intakes, one for clean air and one for a fuel-air mixture
- Active Air Filtration system contains a centrifugal nozzle that increases the level of filtration and a paper filter with a doubled surface
- Optimal power-to-weight ratio and low vibrations reduce operator fatigue and enable
longer cutting time