Ditch Runner DR-659
The Ditch Runner DR-659 tilt hopper asphalt paver will pave 9- to 14-ft. widths.
- Direct-drive track system with automatic track adjustment
- 6-ton, heavy-duty, steel-reinforced asphalt receiving hopper
- 44-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine
- Vibratory exhaust-heated screed with continuous screed extensions
- Dual-lever hopper control
- 9-in. augers mounted on asphalt cutoff doors
Reid Manufacturing LLC
F1000 Series Pavers
The F1000T tracked and F1000W wheeled 10-ft.-wide asphalt pavers can lay mats up to 12 in. deep on new placements, and thin overlays on rehabilitation project.
- 3/4-in. formed hopper wings deliver asphalt to a high-capacity slat conveyor
- Conveyor system delivers 600 tph of asphalt
- Carlson EZ III or EZ IV screed
- 230-hp Cummins QSB-220 Tier III diesel engine
- Features include a heavy welded frame construction, dual swing-out operator stations and low deck height
Dynapac USA, Inc.
AP555E Asphalt Paver
The AP555E has an operating weight of 35,290 lbs. when equipped with the AS2252C screed, or 35,810 lbs. with the AS3251C screed.
- 142-hp C4.4 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine with ACERT Technology
- Automatic speed control and three propel/steering modes for efficient paving operationsDual swing-out operating stations with the Advisor Monitoring System
- Mobil-trac undercarriage with choice of belt designs
- Unique material handling system with independent auger and conveyor controls
Caterpillar Paving Products
HR 500-1 E Screed
The HR 500-1 E vibrating screed, available for Vogele's Vision 5200-2 and 5203-3 pavers, is an electrically heated, rear-mounted extension screed with a box frame design and multiple horizontally positioned guide tubes.
• Pre-strike off positioned in front of extension screed provides a consistent rolling head of material
• Paving width from 10 to 25 feet 6 inches with an infinitely variable range from 10 to 19 feet 6 inches
• Bolt-on extensions are available in 12 and 24 inches
Vogele America Inc.
9000 Rubber Tire Paver
The 33,000-lb. 9000 paver features a heavy-duty, electrically heated and vibrating Legend Screed System that extends hydraulically from 8 to 15.5 ft.
- 11-ton receiving hopper includes heavy-duty, hydraulic radius hopper wings and high-strength plastic flashing to prevent spillage
- Sonic feed sensors control 16-in.-diameter hardened cast steel augers
- Two-speed motor with single reduction planetary torque hub allows travel at speeds up to 13 mph, with paving speeds up to 250 fpm
- 173-hp Caterpillar Tier III diesel engine
VT LeeBoy, Inc.
The 20,500-lb. BF6615 self-propelled asphalt paver features the UNIMAT electrically heated, full-width floating screed, which delivers a standard 8- to 15-ft. paving width.
- 99-hp Cummins water-cooled, turbocharged diesel engine with ECO-mode
- Dual vibrators provide 2,500 vpm
- 9-ton hopper capacity
- Working speeds up to 180 fpm
- Crawler-style track drive system undercarriage with bolt-on polyurethane track pads
- World of Asphalt Booth #811
PF6110 Tracked Paver
On the PF6110 tracked paver, each of the two auger and conveyor drives uses sonic sensors for more precise handling of material.
- 14.4-ton hopper capacity enables a practical production rate of 820 tph
- Paving speed of 246 fpm and travel speed of 10 mph
- Screed width of 10 ft. and a maximum paving width of 26 ft.
- 205-hp Cummins Tier III engine
- 30-kW generator with four 110-volt outlets
Volvo Construction Equipment
The full-size CR562 rubber-track paver features a standard 16.7-ton hopper capacity or up to 27 tons with available hopper insert.
- Three screed models enable mainline paving widths up to 30 ft. at depths up to 12 in.
- Features the Smartrac track tensioning system and patented Frame Raise and Three-Point Suspension Systems
- CR662RM version includes a Remix Anti-Segregation System with two sets of two counter-rotating augers in the hopper to aggressively reblend material
- Tier III-compliant, 260-hp diesel engine
- Feed system includes a 3.08-in. pitch offset-link roller slat chain with hardened 8-tooth slat drive sprockets and long-wearing number-140 chain for slat and auger drive