- EnergyEdge has joined Certainteed's line of foundation products
- Form, insulate and protect slab edges
- Replace 2X forming material and stay in place
- Flexible and easy to install
- Complete the building envelope at grade
- Compatible with multiple placement techniques and building systems
Highway Products has introduced its latest 2010 Pickup Pack for equipment management in pavement contractor's trucks. The Pack includes a gull wing saddle box, two lockable low side boxes, a flat/dome center hatch, a Headache Rack, and a removable ladder rack. When closed, the hatch locks the tailgate, making the bed area secure and weather resistant Optional Roller Coster cargo tray holds up to 2,000 lbs. cargo and slides out fast and easy.
Highway Products, Inc.
Power Side Discharge Bucket
The power side discharge bucket for skid steers and compact track loaders can be used to collect and discharge material, or can spread materials such as stone, mulch or aggregate.
- Can be operated with either a left or right discharge position
- Adjustable discharge gates
- 60-, 72- or 84-in. sizes
- Can also be used to spread materials, including stone, mulch or aggregate
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
EAP is a nanotechnology, multi-capability stain and acid protection system designed specifically for specialty concrete, engineered cements and natural stone used for floors, countertops, furniture, bathtubs and shower stalls, and building facades. EAP is as stain resistant as an epoxy, three times harder than most urethanes, heat resistant up to 450°F and bonds to concrete like an acrylic. EAP is environmentally friendly, food safe and VOC compliant under 100g/L. It is both deeply penetrating and film forming to protect substrates from acid etching and virtually all types of stains on porous materials, indoors or outdoors. EAP is available in gloss, matte and non-slip.
Its quick cure/turnaround time lets the floor return to use in as little as 8 hours.
The 5700-C with optional "Max Package" outfits the machine with larger crawlers, all crawler steering and a repositionable right post.
- Pours large variable barriers up to 8 ft. high, paves to 12 ft. wide and handles other large applications
- Crawlers are 1-ft. longer, heavier and now include four rollers for increased stability
- Low-speed crawler torque hubs
- Other options include dual side pouring capability and a manifold for additional vibrator circuits
Power Curbers Inc.
Fastfoot MP System
The Fastfoot MP System is designed for monopouring the footing and the ICF wall at the same time. With the MP System, the strength and light weight of the ICF block forms the footing while the MP Supports hold the ICF block in position so the bottom of the ICF block is at the exact height of the concrete footing. Fastfoot MP does not require labor to pound and strip stakes and does not create a cold joint between the footing and wall.
4836B Bridge Deck Finisher
The Model 4836B bridge deck finisher features 25-hp engines that power the 36-in.-deep mainframe and the dual-roller finishing carriage.
- Manual crank legs
- Dual 8-in.-diameter by 48-in.-long finishing rollers
- 5-in. hydraulic carriage lift
- Hydraulic-controlled roller tamper
- Single drag pan with burlap drag
Allen Engineering Corporation
The Tracinator is a one-tire revolution dirt removal, compact and portable wheel wash system. The Tracinator is designed to flush itself clear of debris by attaching a 20in. hose from a water truck or fire hydrant and placing the clean-out valve in the open position. It can be used independently or in conjunction with any of the Neptune Automated Wheel Wash and Disinfecting Systems. The Tracinator can be configured with a set of hinged ramps or installed in-ground, flush with the existing road.
Innovative Equipment Solutions (IES)
Liquid Wrench Lubricants