Asset Management Solution
LoJack offers a GPS-based asset management solution specially designed for heavy equipment fleet managers.
- Features include real-time asset location via GPS data, geofencing alerts and theft protection when combined with stolen vehicle recovery system
- Reports daily engine hours for equipment maintenance planning and accurate customer billing
- User-defined reports allow tracking of equipment utilization and maintenance scheduling
The ATK automated ticketing kiosk system automates everything from the point-of-sale to the invoice to account management.
- NEMA 4 steel construction
- Automates truck identification, load assignment and weighing as well as ticketing
- Integrates seamlessly with any sized facility's central office and accounting system
Rice Lake Weighing Systems
With the number of screens ranging from one to four and a "zero console" option, the BatchTronic fits all types of plants and budgets.
- Capacity to control all plant operations or just the tower
- Industrial grade computer with security and redundancy features ensures reliable operation in all situations
- Runs on Microsoft Windows® via a communication driver, RTX from IntervalZero, and uses one or more unique I/O boards, depending on the plant complexity, over a real-time TCP/IP protocol
- Exact 3D representation of the actual plant reduces the learning curve needed to use the system
- Ticketing meets all needs for customer files, truck files, job files, tare weight storage, various different modes of weighing, provision for hauling zones, cash sales, integration with office, dynamic report designer and more
Bobcat Laser-guided Grading Receivers
These laser-guided grading receivers allow grade elevation adjustment from the cab using Bobcat Selectable Joystick Controls and an easy-to-read cab display.
- Available for use on box blade or grader attachments
- Three speed ranges to raise or lower the blade for smoother corrections
- Proportional valve provides smoother, more accurate adjustments of the moldboard
- Longer photo cell to allow the attachment to travel farther up or down
- Three laser transmitters control attachments in flat-plane, single-slope or dual-slope grading
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Heatec's BurnerLogix can instantly pinpoint virtually any problem that causes an asphalt plant to shutdown.
- Includes three Fireye units
- Display module is now mounted on the face of the heater control panel
- Burner management controls provide important messages about the operating status of the heater
Heatec/Div. Of Astec Industries
CCS900 Compaction Control System
The CCS900 Compaction Control System is now available with the CM310 compaction sensor, which enables the display of real-time material density to the earthworks compactor operator.
- Compact sub-surface material to a target density and number of passes
- Analyze sub-surface grade post-compaction for deficiencies in the surface
- Catch grade control mistakes in real time
- Can be installed on any single-drum soil compactor with open or enclosed cab without risk of component failure or damage
Trimble Navigation Limited
Compaction Information System
The Compaction Information System is designed to improve compaction quality and consistency for both asphalt and soil projects.
- Links to a GPS system and provides real-time compaction information to the operator
- Enables development of a consistent roller pattern, which is displayed in the operator's station on an easy-to-view, color-coded monitor
- Allows site plans to be uploaded directly into the onboard computer via a laptop, external hard drive or thumb drive
- Simple touch-screen control panel for quick, easy access
Sakai America, Inc.
Expanded AccuGrade System