- Configurations also offered for track-type tractors, motor graders and hydraulic excavators
- Sky Plot allows operator to view GPS and GLONASS satellites available when using MS980 or MS990 receivers
- Wireless users can remotely retrieve radio settings, machine measurements, valve calibration tables and machine settings
- CD700 display supports site and laser reference on hydraulic excavators, provides simultaneous profile and cross-section views and enables excavator bucket center guidance
- Dynamic pitch on motor graders maintains accuracy when rolling the blade during grading
- Entry level, indicate-only system available for the D8T, D9T and D10T track-type tractors for earthmoving and early site preparation tasks
GS-506 Motorgrader System
The GS-506 motor grader and dozer grade control system features a user-friendly graphic interface with intelligent software architecture that guides the user through all system functions and allows for easy adjustment.
- Five sensors control the blade
- Rotation, long-slope and cross-slope measurements combined with the SonicSki+ and/or LS-3000 laser receiver
- Modular design enables upgrade from a basic 2-D grade and slope system to a total 3-D control system using a robotic total station or GPS receiver
The GS-506 motor grader and dozer grade control system features a modular design that allows it to be upgraded from a basic 2-D grade and slope system to a total 3-D control system using a robotic total station or GPS receiver. Five sensors are used to control the blade. Rotation, long-slope and cross-slope measurements are all combined with the SonicSki+ and/or the LS-3000 laser receiver. A user-friendly graphic interface with intelligent software architecture guides the user through all system functions and allows for easy adjustment.
HCQ Asphalt Navigator
The net work function on the HCQ Asphalt Navigator analysis and documentation system enables continuous data exchange via WLAN between several rollers compacting the same layer.
- Enables monitoring the current state of compaction at any time across the entire site
- Determines the number of passes, asphalt temperature and machine-related factors and takes into account asphalt parameters such as type and rigidity
- Values linked to position data from a DGPS receiver on the roller to produce color-scaled temperature, pass and compaction maps
Hamm Compactors Inc.
HeistProof Plus combines the proactive anti-theft capabilities of Heistproof with KIM's fleet management functions.
- Provides comprehensive management for vehicles, construction equipment or other powered equipment
- Allows only authorized workers to operate vehicles and equipment
- GPS Intelligence Center incorporates a simple, easy to use interface
- Can be customized to provide virtually any data fields and alerts, with all statistic reports stored on secure servers for up to two years
- Easily implemented into fleets of any size
BulletProof Electronics LLC
The Management Dashboard provides an easy-to-use viewer into key, real-time, operating metrics of the company.
- Allows operators to quickly find out what is happening in the company right now and how the situation relates to past experience
- Leverages the wealth of data available in both real-time and historical transactions in the Libra Enterprise Information Server
- Easy to grasp, graphical views of key operating metrics
- All data is based on actual transactions
- Each view can show company-wide or individual production site data
- System is highly configurable -- each can tailor their own set of views to meet their individual needs
Libra Systems Corp.
Millimeter GPS for Asphalt Pavers
The Millimeter GPS precise positioning technology is available for use on asphalt pavers.
- Enables one GPS system to be used for finish grading, trimming, profiling and paving airport, highway and parking lot projects
- Lazer Zone technology generates a vertical accuracy to within a few millimeters
- PZL 1 zone-beam laser transmitter sweeps a 2,000-ft.-diameter area with a 33-ft.-high wall of laser light
- PZS MC compact sensor mounts on a mast attached to the paver toe arm to provide vertical data
Topcon Positioning Systems
SMART Start System
The DD118HF and DD138HF eight-amplitude, high-frequency compactors feature Volvo's SMART start system to help achieve consistent mat quality and density.
- Vibration frequencies of 3,400 and 3,200 vpm with up to 42,600 pounds of centrifugal force
- Impact meter enables precise control of rolling speed for the desired drum impact spacing using an easy-to-read, color-coded gauge
Volvo Construction Equipment