The Spectrum Equipment Service System electronically collects asset management data for heavy equipment, including equipment hours, fuel usage and maintenance.
- Triggers maintenance activities by providing alerts, and captures the equipment meter reading when each task is performed
- Uses a built-in cellular modem to relay data to the Spectrum Construction Software
- Includes the onboard Equipment Monitor, Field Master fuel or service truck-mounted touch-screen display and Fuel Controller
Dexter + Chaney
TrakitALL Asset Locating & Logistics Module
Designed for the ready-mix, asphalt and aggregate industry, the TrakitALL Asset Locating and Logistics module is designed to help users track, secure and better manage their production and hauling hardware assets.
- Enables quick location of available equipment in close proximity to a given address, hotspot, other vehicle or driver or other equipment
- Includes a remote wireless satellite transmitter with integrated GPS chipset, motion sensor and sensor inputs
- Can be used as a standalone tool or integrated with the TrakitGPS fleet tracking system
VUEWorks 2009 is a web-based solution that enables municipalities, utilities and other organizations to track the condition, minimize failure risk, prioritize expenditures and service delivery of their physical assets.
- Scalable suite of software modules for managing work processes, capturing citizen concerns and executing preventive maintenance
- Incorporates condition assessment, risk analysis, valuation, budget forecasting and project cost estimating
- Facilities Module provides flexible tracking of facilities, vehicle fleets, and campuses
- Enables roadway condition assessment and prioritization
- Now supports ESRI's ARCServer 9.3.1
The WEM4000 Business Intelligence Server (BIS) collects and displays specific production information from all plant locations at one single point.
- Production data, customer and job totals, truck haul times, material usage and inventory, current silo inventory plus an abundance of other operational data provide details of an entire operation at your fingertips
- .NET technology allows for easy access from anywhere including the paving site, office, or on the road through your data phone
- Single point access is provided for up to the minute operational data to maximize operations, maintain accurate inventory, minimize waste and improve your bottom line