185 Skid-steer Loader
The 7,200-lb. 185 skid-steer loader features a high-lift bucket height of over 11 ft. and a dump height of over 9 ft.
- Capable of lifting 1,850 lbs. and delivers over 2 tons of breakout force
- 59-hp four-cylinder Tier III engine
- Travel speed of nearly 8 mph
- Features an easy-to-service universal joint, 100-chain-drive, sound suppression system kit around the engine, fully lined cab, hand controls and self-level valve control
- Range of attachments and options available
2056 Skid-steer Loader
The 2056 skid-steer loader offers a 1,900-lb. standard rated operating capacity or 2,050 lbs. with optional counterweight.
- 62-hp Deutz TD2009 Series Tier III-certified turbo-diesel engine
- 120-in. standard lift height
- 62-in. standard chassis width or 59.7-in. width (without bucket) with optional offset wheel/tire package
- Joystick controls on movable towers
- "Open-view" lift arm design for ease of entry and exit and an enhanced front view of the bucket and attachment
Mustang Mfg. Co., Inc.
313 and 315 Skid Steers
The 45-hp 313 and 315 radial-lift skid steers feature the same unified design as other 300 Series models, as well as optimum stability, visibility and serviceability.
- Operating capacities of 1,300 and 1,500 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force of 3,300 lbs.
- 59 in. wide for confined spaces (56-in. width optional)
- 10" x 16.5" tires for traction and flotation (7" x 15" tires optional)
- Heavy-duty drive chains never need adjusting
- 360° visibility
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
400 Series Skid Steers
The 400 Series includes the 45-hp 430 Plus, 47-hp 440 Plus, 69.9-hp 450 Plus, 69.9-hp 460 Plus and 75-hp 470 Plus models.
- 1,505- to 2,500-lb. rated operating capacities
- 3,139- to 4,678-lb. bucket breakout force
- Cummins or Yanmar engines
- Ergonomically designed cab with all-around visibility and hydraulic joystick controls
- Fully protected quick-attach with hydraulic lines and fittings protected inside the boom arms
Doosan Infracore America Corp.
M-Series Skid Steers
The 7,707-lb. S630 radius lift path and 8,327-lb. S650 vertical lift path skid-steer loaders offer rated operating capacities of 2,180 and 2,690 lbs.
- 74-hp Interim Tier IV engine
- 23-gpm standard auxiliary hydraulic flow at 3,500 psi with optional 30.5-gpm high flow
- 15% to 20% increase in tractive effort
- 12.3-mph maximum travel speed
- Cab-forward design and larger door and windows for improved visibility
- 10% larger cab size with improved pressurization
- Optional Selectable Joystick Controls, two speed and high-flow hydraulics
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Series II Skid-steers/Compact Track Loaders
The five wheeled and three rubber-tracked machines in the Series II line offer an improved cab environment, increased controllability and a new transmission power management system with increased anti-stall capabilities.
- Improved hydraulic capabilities, breakout forces and attachment performance
- 190 and 1110 (190T and 1110T track versions) powered by JCB DieselMax engines
- Redesigned cab with smoother lines and improved visibility
- Single-sided loading arm allows for a full side door for safer entry
- Auxiliary hydraulic controls incorporated into the joystick control levers
Super Boom Skid Steers
The vertical-lift Super Boom skid-steer loaders are compact, yet powerful machines with fuel-efficient Tier III engines up to 83 net hp.
- Seven models range from 1,350 to 2,800-lb. rated operating capacity
- Dump reach of up to 102.8 in.
- Breakout forces of up to 7,670 lbs.
- Long wheelbase and low center of gravity for optimal stability
- State-of-the-art cooling system with side-by-side oil cooler, radiator and larger capacity fuel tanks
- High-flow hydraulics available on the L170 through L190
- Optional hydraulic mount plate
New Holland Construction - CNH
V270 Vertical Lift Skid Loader