Topcon Tierra is a web-based remote asset management system that provides seamless, customized data transfer from and to in-field equipment.
- Provides a choice of four hardware setups, real-time monitoring of dashboard information and bidirectional cellular or satellite communications
- Includes geofencing, real-time video streaming or cached chip recordings of machines on the jobsite, reporting capabilities and a remote diagnostic module
- Monitor and review fuel levels, engine hours, oil pressure, idle time, machines in need of maintenance, etc.
- Individual warning thresholds can be set so alarms sound at predetermined levels
Topcon Positioning Systems
- Includes tront counter operation, inventory and parts control, accounts receivable, retail sales, reservations and adjustments, equipment maintenance, missed rental tracking and more
- Like hand writing a contract, user is not bound to filling out a specific section of the form first
- Stores information about each customer; can scan and store image of driver's license or photo ID
- Automatically alerts user to over-bookings and critical usage situations
Market Line Computers
Web Hosting Option
- Integrated website option displays inventory, pricing (optional), pictures, specifications and instructions
- Other features include a shopping cart that creates a quote in Point-of-Rental Enterprise for follow up, a customer portal for active authorized account customers, equipment for sale page, the posting of job openings and more