Manitou North America Inc.
The E32 conventional tailswing and E35 zero tailswing compact excavators fit in the 3- to 4-ton weight class.
- 10-ft. 2-in. dig depth and 11-ft. 3-in. dump height
- Load-sensing piston pump and closed center-valve system deliver optimal metering for smooth control of machine functions
- Advanced hydraulic system increases arm breakout force by 10% over previous models
- X-frame undercarriages provides increased ground clearance and better shedding of debris
- Auto-Shift travel automatically shifts to high-range for easier transport and turning
- Optional angle blade with bolt-on replaceable cutting edge
- Overall sound levels reduced by more than 50%
- 33.3-hp engines with Auto-Idle feature
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
- Counter-top drain cleaning machine
- Variable speed motor control from 75 to 350 rpm with constant torque
- Cleans 3/4- to 2 1/2-in.-diameter drain lines up to 50 ft
- 1/5-hp 90-volt DC motor
- Two-way auto cable feed
- Built-in GFCI on 20-ft. line cord protects operator from electrical shock
- Air-operated foot switch and cord assembly for ease of operation
- Runs 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" cable.
OTS (Off the Shelf) is a program operated by The Gorman-Rupp Company that offers a complete line of small pumps, including self-priming, straight centrifugal, diaphragm, submersible, mag drive, peristaltic, bellows, gear and piston models. Over 600 models are available in 2 weeks or less and 200 models are available Off the Shelf.
Gorman-Rupp Co., The
Point-of-Rental Systems' rental management software for Windows® boasts thousands of features including real time wireless alerts via SMS text or e-mail; Quotes, Reservations, Contracts, Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Purchase Orders, Integrated Credit Card Processing; Mass fax and e-mailing of statements and closed contracts; overbooking notifications, re-rentals, delivery routing, and over 400 built in Crystal Reports. It has been installed in nearly 1200 stores in North America.
Point of Rental Systems
The new QAS 45 generator features a Kubota engine with Stamford BCI series alternator. The unit delivers 45 kVA and 38 kW of prime power. Standard features include a high capacity fuel tank, rugged Zincor steel enclosure, large doors and service plates, 500 hour service interval and a 110% containment area for fluid spills. A comprehensive instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be supervised without opening the canopy. Options for the QAS 45 include a battery charge and battery switch, coolant heater, and wireless remote start.
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment LLC
The QH5 is a general purpose diamond blade for cutting of cured concrete and brick. It can be used on all high-speed, walk behind and masonry saws with wet and dry applications. The blade has a higher segment height and a higher diamond concentration than some blades in its range making it last at least twice as long as a regular segmented blade in its range.
Husqvarna Construction Products
- Interchangeable tracks and tires for the landscape, utility and rental markets
- VZ Steer system allows the operator to simply move the handlebars in the direction the operator wants to move, and the machine responds
- 13-hp Honda GX390 or 15-hp Kohler CH15 gas engine
- Trenches up to 36 inches in depth and 4 to 6 inches in width
SaaS Version of Enfinity Rental System
Solutions by Computer Introduces SaaS Version of Enfinity® Rental System
Solutions by Computer introduces Enfinity SaaS, the ³Software as a Service² offering of its Enfinity rental system on Windows®. SaaS deployment gives customers access to Enfinity's rental applications and integrations delivered over the Internet. Enfinity SaaS can dramatically reduce a rental company's upfront costs and eliminate the need for a system manager in larger operations. Maintenance tasks such as data archiving are handled automatically. 800-950-2221. www.solutionsbycomputer.com.