Solutions By Computer
SC45 Concrete Buggy
At 29" wide, Canycom's new SC45 Concrete Buggy with rubber tracks can carry concrete where no concrete buggy has gone before-in the most confined spaces, on the roughest terrain. The rubber track undercarriage allows the buggy to maneuver over rough, muddy, and steep work sites eliminating the labor and time needed to lay plywood on the travel path.
Canycom Sales North America
SK200 Auger Drive
The SK200 auger drive is equipped with premium hydraulic motors and an oversized, heavy-duty gearbox.
- For skid-steer loaders, excavators, cranes and other hydraulic machinery
- Optimal hose routing
Lowe Manufacturing Incorporated
- Spreads seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Attaches to riding mowers, utility tractors, ATVs, etc.
- Available as electric or PTO driven
- Capacities of 3, 7 or 12 cu. yds. of material
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant polethylene
Steam Jenny Direct-Drive Cold Pressure Washers
- Four new models
- Powered by 9- or 13-hp Honda GX Series engines
- Triplex ceramic plunger pump
- Pressure ratings between 3,000 and 4,000 psi
- Flow rates between 3 and 4 gpm
- Thermal pump protection, unloader valve and high pressure relief valve
The T5C is fabricated from the ground up to be sturdy and productive.
- 8-ft. 4-in. digging depth
- Loader rated to lift 1,700 lbs.
- Easy to operate and maintain
Terramite / TerraQuip Construction Products, Inc.
Toro is extending its line of dedicated walk-behind trenchers with the introduction of the Toro® TRX-26. Boasting a 26-hp Kawasaki engine, the TRX-26 is ideal for utility workers, irrigation contractors and plumbers looking for the power of a ride-on trencher, with the maneuverability and control of a walk-behind. The patented Toro Dingo® TX-style control system on the TRX-26 makes it easy to control and eliminates the "jerk" steering required with handlebar control steering, allowing for smoother, more precise trenching. The TRX-26 can be outfitted with Toro's 2-, 3- or 4-foot boom attachments, allowing it to trench up to 8-in wide and up to 48-in deep.
The Toro Company
UniLift Trailer-Mounted Boom Lifts
UniLift trailer-mounted boom lifts feature working heights up to 38', battery power, 360-degree effective coverage, and quick conversion for use as a universal crane. The new power jack setup option allows for quick and easy outrigger setup. With unit weights less than 3000 lbs, UniLifts tow comfortably behind a pick-up truck, and can be easily maneuvered in and out of tight work spaces - even on turf. Features built-in charger with automatic shut-off. Easily converted to a boom crane.
LDC Industries, Inc.
V270 Vertical Lift Skid Loader
The V270 skid loaders features an 84-hp Yanmar turbo-diesel engine and a rated operating capacity of 2,700 lbs.
- Lift arm design provides extended reach and lift height of over 130 in.
- Equipped with an electronic engine control and a foot throttle
- Options include a pressurized sealed cab with fully adjustable controls, air-ride seat and side-folding restraint bar
- Standard infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulic control and Hydraglide Ride Control System
VX Compact Excavators
IHI recently introduced the VX zero tailswing mini-excavator line. With weights ranging from 2,060 to 18,100 lbs., the VX excavators feature 9'9" to 23'4" of reach, digging depths of 5'2' to 15'1", and bucket breakout force of 2,360 to over 14,730 lbs.
IHI/Compact Excavator Sales
Concrete Contractor Text:
- Full line from 1.5 - 23 Ton excavators
- Brand name engines and components
- Standard A/C on enclosed cab
- Zero Tail Swing models available
YC Machinery & Equipment Inc. offers a complete line of excavators spanning the 1.5- to 22.5-ton weight classes.
- 3,804-lb. YC15 offers a 5-ft. 11-in. maximum digging depth, 2,361-lb. maximum digging force and 19.71-hp Perkins or Kubota diesel engine
- 47,407.5-lb. YC225 supplies a 21-ft. 10-in. digging depth, 32,600-lb. digging force and 155.6-hp Cummins QSB6.7 engine
- Most models include a "Servo Hydraulic Pilot device" and 360° platform rotation