Aluminum Footing Form System
- Four main components: forms, locking cross bracket, grade bracket and outside corner bracket
- Eliminates need for lumber, stakes, nails or ties
- Grade is set down inside the forms
- Panelization software program available for easy job layout
- Use the adjustable Slip-Form option to fill in remaining gaps after "building to the stakes;" useful when using robotic layout systems
Fine Line Footing Forms Inc
ArcVoid and SureRound PierVoid
- Factory-assembled void forms that conform to the circular shape of drilled piers supporting grade beams, pier caps, pilasters, and slabs
- Constructed of corrugated paper, with a moisture-resistant, waxed exterior
- Available in round, square, and rectangular shapes in nearly any dimension
- Can be used in above- and below-grade installation applications
- Custom-made to project specifications, sizes, and strengths
SureVoid Products, Inc.
- Crane-set system designed to stack for tall-wall, high-rise projects
- Ideal for fire, sound barrier and retaining walls; commercial, multi-family and agricultural building; and mid-rise and high-rise structures
- .125"-thick face sheet designed to handle pressures in excess of 1,250 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Available in heights up to 8', 9', and 10', and in lengths from 8' to 16'
- 6 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Compatible with aluminum forming systems
- Features include Lift Rings to eliminate "hook up" man, Center Spine that accepts tie patterns and locations necessary to fit your project, gasketed side rials and tie holes, and round taper ties or flat tie systems
Western Forms Inc
Ez-Footing and Ez-Flatwork forms
- Reusable aluminum system that is fully adjustable in height and length
- Lightweight and rigid
- Two-sided form -- no dominant top, bottom, left or right
- Unique tie system, leaving the top of footings unencumbered for finishing
- Ez-Flatwork and Ez-Tilt-Up also available
Concrete Forms Services
- Can be used a complete footing form or as an edge form
- Prevents rising damp
- Lightweight -- 120 ft. of fabric weighs only 12.4 lbs.
- No forming lumber
- Stay-in-place form
- Combination concrete footing form system, foundation drainage system and radon reduction system for residential basement applications
- Vinyl lineal sections are used to form the footing, then remain permanently in place after the concrete is poured
- Collects groundwater and transports it to a sump pit or a drainage pipe going to the outisde; radon gas is also collected and safety evacuated through a separate vent pipe.
- Avilabe in sizes 4", 6", 8" and 10"
- Manufactured from 100% pre- and post-consumer PVC
- Reduces jobsite waste by eliminating the need to install, remove and dispose of footing forms
- Field cutable
- Chemical resistant
- Multiple uses
Custom Rock Formliner
- Form pin and stake extractor
- Most pins will break loose with a single pump of the hand
- Pulls pins straight up out of ground or sub-grade without bending them
- Two sizes -- 14- or 29-in. tall
- Removes 3/4- and 7/8-in. round nail stakes, "T" fence stakes, string line stakes, and pulls stakes on curves and soft ground
Construction Accessories, Inc.
Mid-Size Landscape Block Form
Design Pro's Mid-Size Landscape Block Forms create concrete blocks that are heavy enough for most applications and small enough to be moved with a skid steer.
- Creates four blocks with one pour in one form
- Each block is 12 in. high by 24 in. deep by 24 in. wide
- Blocks weigh 560 lbs.
- Formliners create attractive stone face
Octaform Concrete Forming System
Octaform Systems offers a stay-in-place insulted concrete forming system ideal for foundation, parking garage, agricultural, commercial, multi-unit residential, and industrial applications. Octaform Concrete Forming System consists of PVC components that enclose the concrete to form a watertight protective shell. Configurations can be in straight lines or curves and the system can easily integrate with covnventional wall products including cedar, stucco, drywall or wood panels.