- Complete 22-ft. unit weighs less than 100 lbs.
- Consists of an aluminum pipe powered by a heavy-duty right angle electric drill
- Can be used on stiff, low-slump concrete of only 3 in. or on concrete with a higher slump
- Leaves aggregate immediately below surface, producing a high-quality, durable finish
Terramite Roller Screed
The Terramite Roller Screed can be used to finish road, sidewalk, runway and ramp projects.
- Carrying cradle comes standard
- Hydrostatic drive eliminates chains, belts, clutches, cables and keys
- High-torque hydraulic motors
- For paths from 6 to 32 ft.
- Fast and easy cleanup
Terramite / TerraQuip Construction Products, Inc.
The Titan TT208 ride-on trowel features patent-pending steering system incorporating a single steering stick and a force-assisted steering box.
- Drivetrain includes a torque-sensitive, continuously variable primary belt drive, manually adjusted, variable-speed secondary belt drive and gearbox final drive
- Power-assisted blade pitch controls
- Spider plates allow overlapping or non-overlapping operation
- Larger capacity fuel tank allows for a full shift of run time
Bartell Morrison Inc.
- 56" long
- Machine tooled, high grade aluminum
- Cuts straight control joint 1 1/2" deep
- Also available in 36" and 24" lengths