190D W and 220D W
The 190D W and 220D W wheeled excavators feature Tier III-certified engines and increases in horsepower, weight and digging forces over previous models.
- 19-ft. 2-in. and 20-ft. 8-in. dig depths
- Bucket forces to 29,000 lbs.
- 5.2L Tier III-certified diesel engines rated at 159 hp
- Powerwise III engine/hydraulic managements system
- Available with mono- or two-piece booms
- Cabs feature more legroom, lower noise levels and ergonomic, low-effort controls
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
The 2.8-metric ton 28Z3 zero tailswing compact track excavator provides optimal visibility and performance in confined working areas.
- 20.4-hp Yanmar three-cylinder engine
- 9-ft. maximum digging depth
- Available with standard or long dipperstick
- Cab or canopy work station with an ergonomically designed operating environment
- Includes rubber tracks, dozer blades, boom-mounted working lights and a control pattern selection switch
- Lightweight and compact enough to be hauled with a standard size pickup trailer
Wacker Neuson Corporation
322D Boxer Mini-Skid
The 322D Boxer Mini-Skid from Compact Power accepts all of the same standard attachments as the larger Boxer models but was redesigned to target smaller jobsites. The machine has a 22-hp diesel engine, a 3,000 psi two-pump hydraulic operating system and a 1,325-lb. tipping capacity. Its 7-in. wide rubber tracks produce 3.3 psi ground pressure.
521E Wheel Loader
The 23,722-lb. 521E wheel loader is powered by a 135-net-hp electronically controlled, Tier III-certified engine with common rail fuel injection system.
- Three power curves and four work modes
- Payload capacity up to 2.5 cu. yds.
- Available in Z-bar and XT tool carrier configurations
- Roomier, isolation-mounted cab designed for comfort and visibility
- Standard single-lever joystick loader control
- Optional Ride Control
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
B2 Series Loaders
The B2 Series includes six skid steers (216B2 to 252B2) from 1,400- to 2,500-lb. operating capacities, as well as the 247B2 and 257B2 multi terrain loaders with capacities of 2,050 and 2,500 lbs. (50% tipping load).
- Ergonomic operator stations with pilot-operated joystick controls
- High-performance powertrains provide high engine horsepower (from 49 to 70 hp) and torque, allowing part-throttle operation for lower sound levels and fuel consumption
- Advanced hydraulic system
- Optional high-flow hydraulic system offered on the 226B2, 242B2 and 257B2
- Various cab and control options available
DC 8000 Compaction Plate
The Coneqtec/Universal DC8000 compaction plate delivers 8,000 lbs. of true vertical compaction force.
- Dual counterweight design
- Specially formed front up allows plate to be used for backdragging and leveling
- 73-in. width extends past wheelbase for precise control around obstacles
Coneqtec / Universal
The Exca-Beak attachment is a grapple system for compact excavators and backhoe-loaders.
- Allows the full operating range of your bucket
- Available in all popular quick-tatch styles and can be supplied in pin-on configuration
- Suitable for hardscaping, demolition, feeding chippers or tub grinders, concrete tear out, etc.
Daniel Mfg, Inc.
M-Series Skid Steers
The 7,707-lb. S630 radius lift path and 8,327-lb. S650 vertical lift path skid-steer loaders offer rated operating capacities of 2,180 and 2,690 lbs.
- 74-hp Interim Tier IV engine
- 23-gpm standard auxiliary hydraulic flow at 3,500 psi with optional 30.5-gpm high flow
- 15% to 20% increase in tractive effort
- 12.3-mph maximum travel speed
- Cab-forward design and larger door and windows for improved visibility
- 10% larger cab size with improved pressurization
- Optional Selectable Joystick Controls, two speed and high-flow hydraulics
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Skid Steer Compacting Leveler