4GC Concrete Grinder
- 36-in. working width with 4 square feet of surface contact area
- For production grinding, cleaning, leveling or smoothing of large surface areas
- Available with electric, gasoline and/or propane power options
- Standard with a 3-in. vacuum port for dry grinding and a garden hose hook-up for wet grinding
EDCO Equipment Development Co.
7100 Industrial Scrubber
- Micro-Rider, battery-powered scrubber
- ec-H2O technology converts plain tap water into a powerful cleaning agent without any added chemicals
The new Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier can be used for preparation of asphalt, concrete, and steel surfaces. Weighs 895 lbs., the scarifier features a scarifying motor and a separate hydraulic drive motor. Other features include hydraulic assist steering,a hex drive shaft and non-slip drum, and a connection for Blatrac vacuums for a dust-free work environment.
CS 2000 Water Recycling & Slurry Containment Vacuum
- Concrete slurry / debris contained in porous filter bag for safe and easy disposal
- Integrated sump pump can recycle or discharge water
- Flow rate of 78 gal. per minute at level
- 13-gal. stainless steel canister with cart
- Ideal for wet working power tools and equipment
- Portable water supply saves time
CS Unitec, Inc.
HSG-125 High-Speed Angle Grinder
The new HSG-125 from Alpha Professional Tools is a 5-in. grinder with a 7.2 Amp motor. The HSG-125 can accommodate 4-, 4 1/2- and 5-in. diameter blades and can be used wet or dry.
Alpha Professional Tools
iAD Vacuum Series
HTC's new iAD vacuums include the 5 iAD, 10 iAD and 15 iAD vacuum systems. The 5 iAD has a 4-hp motor and weighs 374 lbs. The 10 iAD has an 8-hp motor and weighs 726 lbs. The 15 iAD has a 12-hp motor and weighs 1,034 lbs.
HTC Professional Floor Systems
- Roughens, removes, cleans, mills, grooves, de-scales and de-rusts asphalt, concrete and aggregate stone
- Centrally located drum
- 300-lb. weight
- 9-hp Honda gasoline engine; electric or propane motor available
- 10-in. cutting width
- Covers 450 to 600 square feet per hour at a depth of 1/8 in.
MK-IXL Dust Shroud
- Control dust during concrete grinding
- Snail shape design utilizes air velocity created by the rotating grinding wheel to channel dust particles away from the work surface into the vacuum port
- Developed for heavy-duty use
- Fits most 7-in. grinders
- Can be used with cup wheels up to 7-in. in diameter
- Attaches to any traditional shop vacuum
- Made from "abrasive resistant" plastic
MK Diamond Products, Inc.
- Delivers water up to 40,000 psi with a rotating action for a widened spray pattern
- Rotation speed is variable up to 3,000 rpm
- For use with any of NLB's multi-orifice heads
- UHP seal lasts an average of 40 hours
- 36-in. barrel; 48-in. barrel model also available
W8-115 Quick Compact Angle Grinder
- 8 amps, 800 Watt motor
- 10,000 rpm
- 19.5 in./lbs. torque
- 4-1/2" grinding disc capacity
- AC/DC capability for use on alternative power sources
- "Cool Flow" technology includes repositioned carbon brushes for unrestricted air flow and a sonically balanced fan that pulls 35% more air through tool than previous models keeping motor cooler in operation
- Tool-less wheel change system allows operator to quickly change wheels with out the need for a spanner wrench
- "S-Automatic" safety slip clutch helps protect the operator from kickback
- Anti-vibration side handle absorbs up to 60% of vibrations