Anchor System for Terra Cotta Repairs
- Stainless steel anchoring system can stabilize and strengthen a terra cotta structure without the need for external and internal steel bracing
- Can be used to repair and reattach terra cotta used in historical buildings, masonry bridges, monument repair, high rise building, retaining walls and harbor walls
- 2-hour plus fire rating
- Can be installed to be invisible
These bucket crushers are available in 11 different models for use on skid steers, backhoes, loaders and excavators.
- Crush demolition debris, rocks, concrete, asphalt, brick, blocks and other waste
- Turn aggregates into usable material for road base, drainage, compatible fill, etc.
Concrete Repair Products
- 100% Acrylic Products
- Concrete sealer resists blushing when exposed to rainfall or moisture
- Concrete crack sealant designed for sealing cracks and joints
- Concrete patch is a heavy bodied trowel grade patch to fill cracks up to 1" wide
Electric Demolition & Rotary Hammer
Wacker Neuson's new EH 6M electric hammer and EHB 7M rotary hammer offer 9-foot pounds per blow, a "quick check" LED indicator to check the power supply and the Wacker Neuson vibration dampening system.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
Hammer Model 1350T
This pneumatic-tired, mobile hydraulic hammer breaks, cuts and scores concrete, rock and asphalt into sizes suitable for excavation, recovery, or cracking and seating.
- Operates on and off paved surfaces
- Hydraulically controlled creeper gear provides working speeds up to 63 fpm
- Adjustable impact up to 13,000 ft.-lbs.
- 80-hp John Deere diesel engine
- Synchromesh transmission allows for travel speeds up to 20 mph
Roadware introduces MatchCrete Clear, a two-component, UV-resistant polyurethane for repairing cracks, spalls and joints in concrete subject to UV exposure from sunlight. Colored sand and pigments may be added to the clear material to create color stable repairs that match most any decorative or shade of concrete surface. The product sets in 20 to 40 minutes and fully cures in a few hours.
ProSpec Concrete Resurfacer
ProSpec, a Bonsal American brand, has reformulated its Concrete Resurfacer with corrosion inhibitor for surface renewal of old or worn concrete, including concrete structures exposed to deicing salts. Concrete Resurfacer is a polymer-modified, single-component product that can be applied feather edge to 1/2-in. thickness on horizontal surfaces without priming.
Rapid Set Cement All
- Permanent and crack-free repairs for industrial floors, slabs, formed concrete work, highways and more
- Reaches 3,000 psi in one hour
- Resistant to chemical attack, freeze/thaw, abrasion and shrinkage
CTS Cement Manufacturing Co.
The new rivet busters from Chicago Pneumatic feature a patented Controlled Power System (CPS) to prevent blank firing when the unit's bumpers are worn out. The CPS system incorporates a stepped piston and bridged cylinder to prevent accidental ejection of the piston. Rivet buster models include the CP 4608 and CP 4611 with deliver 8- and 11-in. tool strokes respectively. Each model is available with either the D-handle inside trigger or a pistol grip external trigger and requires 45 cfm.
Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co.
SB 452 Hydraulic Breaker
Atlas Copco introduces the final addition to its new generation of solid body hydraulic breakers with the SB 452. The SB 452 has a maximum impact rate of 1,260 bpm and is suitable for carriers in the 6.5- to 13-metric-ton weight class with 14.5 to 27.7 gpm oil flow and 1,450 to 2,175 psi. The breaker's design allows for better operator visibility and a new hammer mechanism with recoil dampening reduces vibrations by 40% to 53% compared to previous SB models.
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment LLC