8" Enviroprime Trash/Sewage Pump
- 8" multi-purpose Enviroprime automatic priming trash/sewage pump
- Flows up to 2,600 gpm and heads up to 160 ft.
- Handles solids up to 3"
- Self-priming trash pump capable of re-priming should the add-on automatic priming system fail
- Pump case has a large clean out that can be used to clean debris from the impeller or repair the wear items in the pump without having to disconnect the suction hose/pipe
- Enviroprime priming system prevents product blow-by of pumpage from being discharged onto the ground or through hoses that carry the pumpage back to the source, making it environmental friendly
Thompson Pump & Mfg. Co., Inc.
Gas Trash Pumps
Subaru Trash Pumps combine a powerful engine, heavy-duty construction and reliable performance to move high volumes of trash water without clogging the pump. Available in models with 2-, 3- and 4-in. discharge outlets. A Subaru overhead cam or overhead valve gasoline engine powers each model. The pumps offer delivery volumes of 185, 314 or 528gpm . The 2-inch model can handle solid debris up to 3/4 in., and the 3- and 4-in. models can handle solid debris up to 1-1/4 in. Includes a hardened cast-iron volute to withstand sticks, stones and other debris sucked through the strainer.
HH225c 8-in. Pump
The HH225c 8-in. pump produces large flows and high discharge heads for applications including sewer bypass, mine/quarry dewatering and temporary fire protection systems.
- Hydraulic efficiency up to 82%
- Handles solids up to 3 3/8 in.
- Can produce flows up to 5,400 gpm and discharge heads up to 405 ft.
- Engine and pump mounted on galvanized skids to protect against rust and corrosion
The HH225c 8-inch pump from Rain for Rent produces large flows and high discharge heads for applications including sewer bypass, mine/quarry dewatering, and temporary fire protection systems. With superior hydraulic efficiency up to 82%, this pump is able to move more gallons of water at a lower fuel-cost. The versatile HH225c can handle solids up to 3 3/8-inch. The pump is capable of producing flows up to 5400 GPM and discharge head up to 405-feet. The engine and pump are mounted on galvanized skids to protect against rust and corrosion. Combine this 8-inch pump with other Rain for Rent products for a complete system to solve your unique liquid handling problems.
Rain For Rent
MTP 6500FH Trash Pump
The MTP 6500FH 6-in. enclosed dry prime trash pump generates just 70 dB(A) at 23 ft., making it suited for use in residential areas.
- Flows up to 2,450 gpm and maximum heads up to 145 ft.
- Handles up to 3-in. solids
- Fully lockable flip-hood enclosure
- High chrome cast iron impeller and ductile iron volute and wear plates
- 110-gal. fuel tank with over 30-hour run time
- Auto start/stop controls
Magnum Products LLC
With the ability to deliver flows up to 17,000 gpm and discharge heads of 240 ft. or more, these non-clog pumps are well-suited for sewer bypasses, sumping or other applications requiring high volume and the ability to move trash-laden effluent. Their non-clog impeller handles stringy materials and solids up to 5-in. and larger. A large clean-out port allows for removal of large debris without removing suction pipe or hose. Available features include vacuum assist or compressor prime, electric or diesel-powered engines and trailer mounted and sound-attenuated options on certain models.
Griffin Pump & Equipment
- 3" diesel engine driven pump
- Flows to 450 GPM and heads to 130' TDH
- Handles 3" solids
- Patent-pending "Staggerwing" vortex impeller allows for large-diameter solids handling
- Powered by a Yanmar water-cooled diesel that is EPA certified to meet Interim Tier IV emission standards
Gorman-Rupp Co., The
Trash Pump Line
This complete line of centrifugal trash pumps includes 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-in. gas- or diesel-powered models.
- 2-in. PT 2 series pumps up to 210 gpm with solids to 1 in.
- 3-in. PT3 series gas or diesel models handle up to 400 gpm with solid sizes to 1.5 in.
- 4-in. PTS 4V pumps 705 gpm with solids up to 2 in. and is powered by a 16-hp Vanguard engine
- PT 6LT (trailer) and PT 6LS (skid) 6-in. models can pump 1,300 gpm with solids up to 2 in.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
Wet-prime pumps are available in dewatering, trash, diaphragm, plastic and pressure models with Honda gasoline engines.
- Maximum heads to 285 ft.
- Maximum flows to 422 gpm
- Semi-trash dewatering pumps suited for light abrasives and small solids
- Trash pumps handle solids from 1 to 2 in. in diameter
- Diaphragm pumps handle 2-in. solids-handling capability, yet weigh only 135 lbs.
Godwin Pumps of America, Inc.