705 Motor Grader
The 17,000-lb. 705 features joystick control of grader functions integral to the operator's chair.
- 10-ft. sliding and tilting moldboard with 18-in. right or left side shift and a shoulder reach of 36 in.
- 117-hp Caterpillar Tier III diesel engine
- Six-speed forward and three-speed reverse powershift hydrostatic transmission
- Load-sensing variable-displacement pump
- Climate-controlled, isolation-mounted cab with 10% more glass
- Rear-mount 72-in. scarifier
VT LeeBoy, Inc.
The 29,777-lb. 845 DHP (dual horsepower), 32,077-lb. 865 VHP (variable horsepower) and 37,950-lb. 885 feature turbocharged, six-cylinder Cummins engines that deliver up to 205 net hp.
- Powershift direct-drive transmissions
- Optional all-wheel drive on 865VHP and 885
- Rugged front A-frame drawbar and high-strength circle ensure stability
- Lockable, hydraulically actuated, five-position saddle allows blade tilt up to 90°
- 25° left or right articulation
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
821 Pull-type Scraper
The 25,600-lb. 821 pull-type scraper has a 21-cu.-yd. maximum capacity, yet has less than a 12-ft. transport width.
- Front lowering with two 5 1/2" x 22" cylinders with the gate controlled by a 6" x 22" cylinder
- 5" x 40" hydraulic cylinder operates the patented Swingwall eject system
- Hydraulic accumulator cushions the ride
- Standard features include a heavy cast 360 swivel Quickhitch, reversible cutting bits and push block on the rear
ADT Series Compatible Machines
The 1233 ADT and 1243 ADT allow a six-wheel-drive ADT truck to switch between material hauler and scraper power unit in a matter of hours.
- 1233 ADT for a 400+ hp truck has a 33-yd. heaped capacity, while the 1243 ADT for 500+ hp trucks has a 43-cu.-yd. heaped capacity
- 14-ft. cutting width
- Hitching systems distribute load weight to optimize pulling unit's power, while minimizing stress on the hitching tongue
- High-tensile Hardox and Weldox steel construction
- Only two easy-access grease points that can be serviced once daily in minutes
C110 C and C116 C Series Production Class
The 23,500-lb. C110 C and C116 C Series Production Class motor graders now feature a 120-hp Cummins QSB6.7 turbocharged, in-line six-cylinder Tier III engine.
- Delivers increased power and better torque curve
- Enables less use of the inching pedal when running slowly or in fine grading applications
- Provides smooth control at low speeds and fine grading feel via the conventional direct-gear drive
Champion Motor Graders
DB Series Scrapers
The "Dump Bowl" towable dirt scrapers are available in 4-, 5- and 6-ft. cutting widths and will carry from .9 to 1.3 cu. yds. of material.
- Trunnion-style hitch and gooseneck frame provide for up to 90° turns with 30° of oscillation
- Material can be spread thin or stock piled with full control of the bowl dump angle and blade height
- Segmented frost bit-style cutting edge increases penetration in hard soil, while maintaining a flat cut
- Can be pulled behind a 35- to 50-hp tractor
G-Series Motor Graders
The G-Series includes six models featuring a choice of console-mounted, industry standard controls or armrest-mounted, industry standard fingertip controls.
- 185- to 275-net-hp PowerTech Plus 9.0-liter, Tier III engines
- Heavy-duty transmissions with EBS (Event Based Shifting) transmission software
- Front- or mid-mount scarifier or rear ripper/scarifier
- Grade Pro models include push-button return-to-straight and cross slope control, and are grade-control ready
- Standard JD Link Ultimate
G900 Motor Graders
The G900 Series includes seven models with wide stance parallel geometry of the blade lift cylinders and a nearly horizontal side shift cylinder, minimizing the need for operator corrections as the blade is repositioned
- 7.2-liter or 9.4-liter Volvo Tier III-compliant engines
- Standard HTE840 8-forward/4-reverse or optional HTE1160 11-speed transmissions
- Autoshift optional on HTE840 transmission and standard on the HTE1160
- Volvo 2, 4, 6 All Wheel Drive system option
- Proportional Demand Flow intelligent load-sensing hydraulics
- High-visibility Care Cabs with industry-standard pedestal controls