1824TK Track Trencher
The 18-hp 1824TK track-mounted trencher features an aggressive 238-sq.-in. footprint that produces optimal traction for straighter trenches and improved floatation on unstable soil.
- Safety clutch immediately engages and disengages all hydraulic power to the track drive and digging chain
- Heavy-duty design easily handles the full load at digging chain and track drive
- Longer, wider track for greater stability
- Set and go cruise control for trenching speed reduces operator fatigue and intermittent loading of the engine
Barreto Manufacturing Inc.
Boxer 118 Trencher
The 1,652-lb. Boxer 118 stand-on, dedicated compact trencher achieves trenching depths from 24 to 36 in. with a width range from 4 to 8 in.
- 18-hp Kohler Command Pro air-cooled gas engine with a chain speed of 280 fpm.
- Dirt cup tooth chain made of high carbon steel with carbide tips
- Standard discharge auger pushes dirt away from the trench while in operation
- Produces only 2.9 psi of ground pressure
- 35 in. width allows maneuvering and trenching in tight areas
Premium Trench-All Chain
Ballantine offers Premium Trench-All Chain for Tesmec, Trencor, Trench-Tech, Vermeer and Ditch Witch trenchers.
Designed specifically for high-horsepower trenchers and severe digging conditions
Alloy heat-treated and induction-hardened pins for greater wear resistance, toughness and bending strength
- Alloy case-hardened bushings with hard chrome plated ID for better wear resistance and reduced friction between pins and bushings
- Alloy heat-treated rollers and sidebars
Hydrostatic walk-behind trencher
Durable steel shielding
Cost-efficient reversible boom
Operator presence system
Simple, color-coded controls
23-hp Kohler Command CH-23 gas engine
The T-4 operator-propelled chain-type trencher is designed for jobs requiring up to a 12-in.-deep by 3-in.-wide trench in a short period of time.
- Depths of 6, 8 and 12 in. with 4- or 18-in. conversions available
- Comes with shark or carbide-tipped rock-type teeth, tapered roller bearings and a powder-coated exterior
- One-way ratchet assembly
- Designed for easy maintenance
Underground Tools Trencher Parts
- Underground Tools Inc. offers trencher parts coupled with DirtSmart technical service.
- Available parts include chains, cutting systems and sprockets
- High-quality, heat-treated steels and carbides
- Lab-tested, field-proven durability
- Meet or exceed manufacturer specs
- Available for all makes and models
Underground Tools Inc
The Zahn R230 features a 23-hp Kohler gas engine, operator's console and articulation joint that enables the front end to perform like a dedicated unit.
- Two-wheel drive configuration powers two types of front-end trenchers
- Four-wheel-drive InterChange counterpart accepts up to seven types of front ends, including a trencher, plow, dumper, tiller, backhoe, stump grinder and a tool carrier
- Tool carrier front end can drive more than 40 quick-change attachments