B-16 and B-21 Concrete Bombers
The B-16 and B-21 Concrete Bombers are updated concrete buggies for various construction and concrete applications.
- Models sport a retrograde, military-inspired theme
- Shipped standard with an aggressive "shark's teeth" design molded into the bucket
- Design represents a bold cosmetic makeover of the overbuilt, heavy-duty Scoot Crete buggies
Miller Spreader Company
Canycom Rubber Track Concrete Buggy
The 1,576-lb. Canycom from IHI Compact Excavator Sales is a rubber track concrete buggy featuring a 16-cu.-ft. capacity and a 90° dump angle.
- Track system enables transport of materials through muddy ground conditions and over rough, uneven terrain or loose sand and gravel
- Hydrostatic drive system
- 22-hp Robin gas engine with electric start
- Travel speed up to 6 mph
- Measures 35 in. wide and 95 in. long
IHI/Compact Excavator Sales
The CB16P power buggy features the 16-cu.-ft.-capacity Cross Link Polymer Bucket, which is designed to minimize splash, plus offers a high UV protection rating.
- 13-hp Honda engine
- Bucket hinge design provides greater reach and allows the bucket to sit lower in the frame for easier loading and a lower center of gravity
- Extra-capacity 6-gal. fuel tank
- Riding platform locks in upright position for walk-behind applications
- 6-in. minimum dump height
Crown Construction Equipment
Lil' Bubba All Terrain Buggy
- Designed for fast, easy installation of concrete curb around parking lots, driveways, sidewalks and landscape beds. Lil' Bubba machines are self-propelled, offer many different curb styles and have a wide variety of accessories.
- Installs curb up to 8"x12"
- 4hp Honda engine
- Installs over rebar
- Speeds up to 16' per minute
- Handles up to 3/8" aggregate
The Concrete Edge Company
The PB-Series power buggies can be used in concrete spreading, demolition debris removal, landscaping, material distribution and spot pouring.
- 13-hp Honda engine with electric or recoil start
- 7-gal. fuel tank for extended operating intervals
- 16-cu.-ft. polyurethane (PB16) or steel (PB16S) bed configurations or a 10-cu.-ft. landscape bed (PB16L) model
- Can move and dump up to 2,500-lb. loads
- Squeeze-grip throttle control delivers precision control and maneuverability
- Operator's platform folds up and locks quickly for walk-behind applications
Doosan Infracore Portable Power
SB1600 Mud Buggy
- 16-cu.-ft. mortar buggy
- 2,500-lb. load capacity
- Walk-behind or ride-on machine
- 13-hp Honda engine
- Polyethylene tub
- Moves concrete, mortar, gravel, dirt, debris and more
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.