Genie TML-4000 Light Tower
- Kubota engine
- Galvanized mast
- Standard 120V and 240V outlets
- 30-ft. extended height
- 360-degree tower rotation delivers pinpoint light positioning
- 30-gal. fuel tank, providing up to 60 hours of run time
- Quick disconnect fittings on the lights and ballasts
Terex Aerial Work Platforms
Godwin Lights cover 5 to 7 acres. The 30-ft. tall, 360-degree rotating steel mast and four-point outrigger stand can withstand 65-plus mph winds. Operating sound levels are rated at 68 dBa at 23 ft.
Godwin Pumps of America, Inc.
L20 Light Tower
The L20 features a 32-hp Mitsubishi diesel engine and 20-kw generator, supplying sufficient power to light a wide area and provide up to 16 kw of energy.
- Four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps mounted to a telescoping mast offering 360° rotation and extension from 12 to 30 ft.
- Generator delivers up to 80 amps at 240 volts and 160 amps at 120 volts when lighting system is not in use
- Standard auto start/stop capability and optional AutoLamp feature for automatic light engagement from dusk to dawn
- Standard 27-gal. or optional 50-gal. fuel tank
The Ingersoll Rand L20 by Doosan Infracore Portable Power is a combination light tower and mobile generator. Ideal for environments where no reliable power source is present, the L20's 32-hp Mitsubishi diesel engine and 20 kw generator provide enough power to light a wide area while simultaneously providing up to 16 kw energy to power jobsite trailers, power tools, heaters and more. A 27-gal. fuel tank is standard with the option to upgrade to a 50-gal. tank.
Doosan Infracore Portable Power
LTN 6 Series Light Towers
The LTN 6 (Light Tower Narrow body, 6-kW generator) incorporates a streamlined curved housing made from a high-impact, virtually dent- and rust-proof plastic.
- Doors on both sides extend the full length for easy, complete service access
- Stamped 10-gauge steel tub provides full protection from ground debris
- Fully enclosed bottom reduces sound emissions to as low as 67 dBA at 23 ft.
- Elliptical light fixtures offer a diffused and even illumination without glare
- Lights can be manually adjusted without tools
Wacker Neuson Corporation
ML 30 EX
The ML 30 EX dual-purpose portable light tower delivers up to 30 kW of available power.
- 135-gal. fuel capacity provides up to 135 hours of run time without refueling
- Environmentally friendly trailer-integrated fuel containment system
- Utilizes SHO-HD 1,250 parallel lamp fixtures to provide a 36% increase in light output
Allmand Bros Inc.
- Four-point outrigger/ jack support stance
- Tubular steel mast can extend up to 30' and has a 360° rotation with locking system
- Four 1,000 watt oval lights also feature 360° rotation
- 60-hour run time
- Mitsubishi or Kubota liquid-cooled diesel engines, 10.5 hp/11.7hp @ 1,800 rpm prime
Magnum Products LLC
QLT 4 Light Tower
Using the reliable GenSmartTM Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG), Atlas Copco's new light tower has four 1000-watt metal halide lamps and an enhanced flicker-free lighting that will provide all of the lighting necessary with 15 to 20% more efficiency. The enclosure construction on the light tower is made with heavy-gauge painted steel, and the winch design and trailer suspension are commercial grade. The mast will extend up vertically to 31 ft. and will rotate 360 degrees. Examples of standard equipment are: a run-time hour indicator, key lock, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery. The QLT 4 is easy to operate and is a lightweight and well-balanced unit that makes for easy transport and use in a wide variety of locations.
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment LLC
The Sirocco 3K HTI is designed to replace traditional floodlights on light towers.
- Glare-free light
- Can be adapted to existing tower
- Will illuminate 72,000 sq. ft., 360° with 300,000 lumens
TSLM35T Light Tower Kit
The TSLM35T light tower kit is now available on the 30-kW Baldor TS35T towable generator.
- Assembly takes about 2 hours
- Mast can be raised to a height of 30 ft. and offers 360° rotation
- Four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps enclosed in durable cast aluminum elliptical fixtures
- Draws only 5 kW of power when all four lights are burning
- Can be installed in the field or ordered as a completely installed unit from the factory
V Series Vertical Light Tower
Allmand Bros.' V Series vertical light tower configuration is an option for its Night-Lite PRO Series light towers.
- Mast retracts and telescopes in and out of chassis
- Compact design
- Electric winch allows tower to be raised and lowered in 20 seconds
- Integrated bunded tray and remote oil drain
Allmand Bros Inc.