Alpine Sales & Rental Corp.
Hydraulic Tilting Grading Buckets
Hydraulic Tilting Grading Buckets are available for machines weighing from 7,000 to 100,000 lbs.
- Offered in a variety of capacities and widths from 36 to 72 in.
- Tilt 45° side to side
- Side plates and wear bars built of HardOx steel
- Available for pin-on or quick-coupler interface
- Optional bolt-on edges available
- Common bucket sizes in stock
M.C. Faulkner & Sons, Inc.
Leveling C-Hook Pipe Lifter
The Leveling C-Hook Pipe Lifter helps place and position concrete pipe up to 8 ft. in length in one operation.
- Leveling bail adjusts quickly and easily for varying pipe lengths and the adjustable bail block makes repetitive lifts easy to handle
- Stand-up bail makes it easier for the operator to pick up the lifter
- Features a replaceable polyurethane lifting saddle, positioning handle and target holder
- Available in standard capacities from 1.5 to 15 tons with custom sizes available
The Caldwell Group Inc.
The Multilift moves concrete block by simply using a lifting sling, such as the Kenco RigMAX, attached to any type or model of machine with lifting capabilities.
- No additional hydraulics needed
- Actuator allows for hands-free movement of blocks
- Adjustable grips slide independently and can be configured to grab from the inside out
- Handles up to 6,000-lb. capacities and will accommodate widths up to 60 in.
New Generation Orange Peel Grapples
The New Generation orange peel grapples offer an ultra-strong structure with sealed oversized pins and bushings.
- High-pressure cylinders with extremely durable guarding
- Mechanical stoppers in both the fully opened and fully closed positions
- Continuous RT Rotators available with different axial lift capacities and high side-loading capabilities
- Various sizes with four or five tines or with an integrated magnet
- Can be installed on carriers such as excavators, knuckleboom loaders and materials-handling machines
Danuser pallet forks are available in 3,000-, 4,500-, and 6,000-lb. capacities depending upon tine option.
- Non-skid step and angled side corners allow for easy and safe access in and out of skid-steer
- Heavy-duty brick guard and frame robotically welded
- Powder coat finish
- Multiple load tie-down locations on frame
- 10° back angle maximizes pallet fork breakout force
Pallet Forks and Frame Attachment
These ITA Class II (other classes are available) skid-steer/compact tractor flat forks can be used to unload trucks on the jobsite.
- Able to go places traditional forklifts aren't available
- Features handy side step plates
- 3,950-lb. estimated lift capacity at 24 in.
Pipe Grap PG 45
The Pipe Grap 45 is a pipe grappler that can handle oil and gas pipes from 12 to 55 in.
- Can be used with base machines from 44,000 to 54,000 lbs.
- Changeable clamps to work with bigger or smaller pipe
- Adjustable grappling force
- Manually adjustable height support
- Polyurethane wear parts in the clamps and height supports
- 360° hydraulic rotation
PWCE Extendable Dipper
The Extendable Dipper is designed to increase the reach of full-size and compact excavators, as well as backhoe-loaders.
- Install easily for more versatility
- Up to 30% more reach
- Auxiliary hydraulics available
- Transports with the machine
- Able to lift heavy loads
Paul Wever Construction Equipment Co., Inc.
Ajusta-Buckets quick couplers include many safety-minded features including lift hooks and safety front hooks.
- Compatible with standard buckets designed using OEM specifications
- Allow most buckets to be attached in the reverse position for shovel-style digging
- "Snap-lock" latching mechanism available in sizes for compact and large excavators and tractor-loader-backhoes
- Hydraulic-powered latches available for larger class excavators
- Lighter-duty, lower-cost "Snappy" available for compact excavators and tractor-loader-backhoes
Ajusta-Buckets / York-Seaway