The REMU Model L75 screening buckets work well in wet conditions and are well suited for use in materials with high clay content.
- For use on skid-steer loaders and compact excavators with operating weights from 3,000 to 106,000 lbs.
- Rotating blades move material 2 in. vertically per impact
- Can separate fine from coarse material without crushing bigger particles into the separated material
- Particle sizes start at under 5/8 in.
- Dual shafts increase bearing life
SBC 410 Hydraulic Breaker
The 453-lb. SBC 410 is designed for use on skid steers, backhoe-loaders and excavators in the 4,400- to 12,100-lb. weight class.
- Delivers an impact rate of up to 1,200 bpm
- Accepts a 17.2-gpm maximum hydraulic flow at a working pressure of 2,175 psi
- Solid one-piece body eliminates the need for side bolts
- Cast-iron body allows all integral parts to be housed in the same casting
- Long-stroke piston design ensures optimum energy transfer to the tip of the tool
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment LLC
Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
The Single Pointed Ripper bucket allows the excavator operator to rip through rock, coral or frozen ground, pry stumps, or dig V trenches.
- Saves digging time, backfill time and backfill material
- Powerful like a single pointed ripper, but allows operator to scoop
- Supplied with one powerful MTG KingMet tooth
- Available for any excavator above 6,000 lbs.
Leading Edge Attachments
Skid Steer Pallet Fork
The Skid Steer Pallet Forks fit most skid steers with a two-pin drop-style quick attach.
- 3-ft. high by 4-ft. wide by 4-ft. long precision-welded frame has cab access steps on both right and left sides
- Includes a pair of high-quality 4-ft. long by 4-in. wide by 1.5-in. high forks
Werk-Brau Co., Inc.
ST Bucket Thumb
The ST model rigid and hydraulic bucket thumb is available for mini-excavators as small as 2,800 lbs.
- Features a curved, multi-serrated profile
- Provides the grasping and handling ability to take on rock wall building, land clearing projects and material removal or placement
- Configurations available with or without cylinders
TMB Series Trommel Buckets
The TMB Series of trommel buckets come in four sizes for excavators weighing from 6 to 40 tons.
- Typical application includes screening C&D debris out of soil and sand
- Compact, lightweight and can operate with breaker, shear, or thumb hydraulics
- In-body control valves allow drum rotation speed to be fine tuned for smooth operation in a variety of applications
The Trench-Beak is a fork and jaw grapple system designed for removal of narrow concrete slabs in trench work.
- 95-lb. weight allows mounting on small compact excavators
- 17-in. jaw opening
- Lifts and removes concrete strips without requiring a sledge hammer
- No shoveling and minimal cleanup required
Vacuworx vacuum lifters can handle material such as coated steel pipe, plastic pipe, concrete pipe, flat steel plate and concrete slabs.
- Can be attached to a number of carriers, such as excavators, wheel or track-type loaders, cranes, pipelayers and forklifts
- Models available from 3- up to 20-tonne capacity and more