880F4 Concrete Saw
The 880F4 hydraulic concrete saw offers bar lengths up to 25 in. and comes standard with the FORCE4 guidebar and drive sprocket, enabling it to drive larger chain.
- Makes square corners with no overcuts
- Flush cut version (8804F-FL) allows for cuts within 3/16 in. from walls or floors
- 8-gpm configuration generates 11.5 hp and 122 (880F4) or 130 in.-lbs. (880F4-FL) of torque
- 12-gpm configuration generates 17.5 hp and 172 (880F4) or 207 in.-lbs. (880F4-FL) of torque
- 88-db noise level at 3 ft.
ICS, Blount Int'l. Inc.
The CS1 and CS2 manual and CSP3 self-propelled Saw Devil concrete saws are available in sizes and configurations for concrete and asphalt flat sawing to depths of 7 5/8 in.
- Vibration-reducing, all-steel box frame
- Ergonomically designed, adjustable handles with padded hand grips and hip control bar
- Positive feed, self-locking acme screw to raise and lower the blade quickly
- Non-corrosive dual spray water system
- Easy to remove, heavy-duty blade guard contoured to reduce slurry buildup
- Optional see-through 5-gal. polyethylene water tanks
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
Core Cut CC150-EE Green Saw
The Core Cut CC150-EE early entry green walk-behind concrete saw is powered by a 4.8-hp Honda GX-160 engine.
- 6-in. blade with 1-in. arbor offers a maximum cutting depth of 1 3/16 in.
- Patent-pending skid plate adjustment mechanism
- Mechanical blade depth control
- Includes two front polyurethane, non-marking wheels for greater stability
CS 536163-2 Pneumatic Concrete Chain Saw
The CS 536163-2 plunge cuts up to 15 in. deep in one pass and quickly cuts mechanical openings, irregular shapes and square corners up to 14 in. with no overcuts.
- Suited for cutting reinforced concrete, brick, block, concrete pipe and natural stone
- Standard AirFORCE F4 diamond saw chains offer larger diamond segments and 50% greater tensile strength
- 10- or 15-in.-long guidebars with laser-cut internal water channels keep the bar lubricated and help to remove slurry
- 6.5-hp air motor has a no load speed of 5,700 rpm
CS Unitec, Inc.
FS1C-18 Floor Saw
The FS1C-18 Floor Saw features a low center of gravity and weight distribution arranged to eliminate flex and vibration during operation.
- Cutting depth gauge calibrated for blade size
- Heavy-duty, two piece, hinged, spring-tensioned blade guard features positive up or down positioning and mounts to either side
- Features include an adjustable guiding handle, fluted, removable water manifolds that deliver up to 5 gpm and an optional water tank conversion kit
Hydraulic Cut-Off Saws
The SAW 16 hydraulic-powered cut-off saw features a 16-in. blade and cuts to a depth of 6.3 in., while the SAW 14 has a 14-in. blade with a maximum cutting depth of 5.2 in.
- Suited for cutting concrete, asphalt, cement, brick and steel
- Features include a simple direct-drive configuration and adjustable blade guard
- Power source can be positioned as much as 75 ft. away
- Available with lightweight, easy-to-use cart
Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co.
K 3000 Electric Cut-n-Break
The K 3000 Electric Cut-n-Break is able to cut in stages through walls up to 16 in. thick, making it suited for window and door openings, crack chasing, joint repair and more.
- Sliding guard can be positioned to flush cut
- 12V, 15-amp electric motor
- Wet cutting system supplies enough water to suppress dust but not cause excessive slurry
- Includes Elgard overload protection and SoftStart for gradual starting
Husqvarna Construction Products
LS 14 and LS 16 Cut-Off Saws
The 14-in. blade on the LS 14 hydraulic-powered cut-off saw provides a cutting depth of 5.3 in., while the 16-in. LS 16 offers a cutting depth of 6.3 in.
- Designed for cutting through concrete, asphalt, cement, brick and steel
- Power-on-demand system automatically decreases the pack's engine speed when a tool is disengaged
- Simple direct-drive design provides consistent speed and torque
- Hydraulic power packs are small enough to transport by pickup truck and can be positioned up to 75 ft. away
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment LLC
MK-4000 Water-cooled Concrete Saws
This line of self-propelled concrete saws features low-vibration, water-cooled engines meeting CARB and EPA emission standards.
- MK-4000HY features a 48-hp Hyundai 416 four-cylinder in-line, DOHC, liquid-cooled gasoline engine
- MK-4000KB has a 44-hp Kubota V1505-T-E3B, four-cylinder in-line, turbocharged, liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Available with 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-in. blade guards
- Include a T-handle traverse control and variable plunge speed control
MK Diamond Products, Inc.
TS 410 and TS 420 Cutquik
The 12-in. TS 410 and 14-in. TS 420 Cutquik cutoff-machines feature the X2 Air Filtration System, which delivers 99.96% clean air to the machine.
- Anti-vibration system reduces vibration by 43%
- Advanced engine technology increases fuel efficiency and reduces emissions by 43% compared to previous models
- IntelliCarb compensating carburetor system
- ElastroStart starting handle with built-in shock absorber
- Upright, large-capacity fuel tank with a 20% longer run time
WS Series Walk-Behind concrete saws
The WS-Series walk-behind concrete saws include seven models with 12- to 36-in. blades and cutting depths from 4.6 to 15 in.
- 8- to 20-hp Honda (WS14, WS14C, WS16C, WS18 and WS20) or 31- or 57-hp Deutz (WS26D and WS36D) engines
- Manual propulsion with recoil starting or hydrostatic propulsion with electric starting
- Larger, screw-type depth control
- Multi-belt drive delivers power smoothly with less vibration during operation
- Universal dual 1-in. arbor with drive pin allows cutting from either side
- Heavy-duty, seven-gauge steel frame and steel splashguards
Doosan Infracore Portable Power