2009 Ford F-150
The 2009 F-150 is built on a fully boxed frame constructed with hydroformed and high-strength steel side rails, providing 10% more rigidity and delivering additional payload and towing capacity.
- Standard AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control (RSC) and Trailer Sway Control
- Comes in three cab styles, four box options and seven unique trim levels, and with 13 wheel choice options
- Engine choices include a 5.4-liter, three-valve Triton capable of running on E85, a 4.6-liter, three-valve using open valve injection and a 4.6-liter, two-valve version
- Four-speed or a fuel-efficient six-speed transmission
2009 Toyota Tundra
The Tundra full-size pickup line offers a flex option on 5.7-liter four-wheel-drive models in select regions.
- Available in three wheelbases, three cab styles, three bed lengths, three engines, three trim levels and two-wheel or four-wheel drive
- Engines include a 4.0-liter V-6 rated at 236 hp at 5,200 rpm and 266 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 4,000 rpm, a 4.7-liter i-Force V-8 rated at 276 hp at 5,400 rpm and 313 lb.-ft. of torque at 3,400 rpm and a 5.7-liter i-Force V-8 producing 381 hp at 5,600 rpm and 401 lb.-ft. of torque at 3,600 rpm
- Five- or six-speed automatic transmissions
- Available tow package on Tundra i-Force V-8 models increases towing capacity up to 10,800 lbs.
- Toyota Racing Development packages include the Rock Warrior Package with off-road suspension and unique wheels, and the Sport Package, which is optimized for on-road performance
360HD Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The 360HD tire pressure monitoring system provides drivers with at-a-glance status updates with its patent-pending Green Means GOOD indicator.
- Monitors up to 36 tires for truck, tractor and trailer applications
- Wireless tire pressure sensors screwed onto valve stems and transmit a signal to a monitor in the cab
- Features multiple alarm types (audible, location, pressure and warning symbol), plus a "Fast Leak" alarm
- For dual wheel or wide-base single configurations
- Installs in about an hour
6,000-lb. Lo Riser Trailer
- 6,000-lb. capacity
- 74" x 11' 4" load carrying platform can be hydraulically lowered to ground height
- Built-in ramp for drive-on access without any crown point
- Minimum 5 degree angle when lowered
- Constructed of HighStrength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel
- 7,950-lb. GVWR
- Combination of hydraulic and rubber suspension
Advance Metalworking Company
FS560 PLUS Steer Tires
The FS560 PLUS has a deep tread for long original mileage with a solid shoulder design to help fight the turning and maneuvering scrub forces that short hauls and urban usage inflict on tires.
- Six sizes in F, G and H load ranges
- Multiple cross-rib sipes
- Wide, deep, flow-through grooves
- Four full steel belts, all-steel casing ply and two-layer tread for superior retreadability
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions, div. Bridgestone Firestone
Replacement Parts for Trailers
- Hitch balls and pins
- Electrical adaptors
- Reversible ball mounts
Side Dump Mini
The Side Dump Mini is built to handle smaller scale dumping. It can haul up to 41.5 cu. ft. and works with virtually any type of equipment with a standard 2-in. ball or drawbar hitch and 12v electric hydraulic pump or hydraulic from a tractor.
Side Dump Industries
T-50 Deck-Over Trailer
Towmaster's T-50 trailer is designed for larger heavy equipment.
- One-piece formed main frame and tongue with junior I-beam crossmembers
- 2-in. nominal white oak deck
- Hutchens 9700 adjustable suspension
- Dexter axles
- Oil-bath bearings
- Budd-type wheels
- Air brakes standard
- 8-ft. 6-in. wide by 24-ft. deck standard
Vehicle Mounting Solution
The Jotto Desk vehicle mounting solution features an articulated swing arm that positions your laptop right where you need it.
- Cable-Dock desktop secures laptop and rotates with an ergonomic tilt
- Ratchet handle for quick lock and release of desktop and articulated arm positioning
- Telescoping rod and stand assembly
- Sturdy mounting base
- Available for Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Nissan and Toyota trucks and vans
Jotto Desk / Jotto-Cargo Slide