1650L Crawler Dozer
The 1650L crawler dozer features PowerStat hydrostatic drive, which incorporates rugged drive motors that deliver power independently to each track.
- 144-net-hp Case Family IV six-cylinder, 6.7-liter, turbocharged engine
- XLT Long Track, WT Wide Track and LGP Low Ground Pressure versions
- Single-lever control for infinitely adjustable steering
- Low-effort electronic blade control provides simultaneous, multi-function movement
- Narrow, modular dashboard and tapered hood and cowl provide better visibility to the blade
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
2012 Skid Steer
The 2012 super compact skid-steer loader measures only 3 ft. wide and 6.25 ft. tall, making it suited for maneuvering through narrow alleys, doorways, aisles and corridors.
- 24-hp Yanmar diesel engine
- 850-lb. rated operating and lift height of 96 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic couplers provide easy access for powering various compact attachments
- Universal-style, quick-attach attachment bracket
- Easily transportable with an overall machine weight less than 2,900 lbs.
Mustang Mfg. Co., Inc.
The new 28Z3 zero tail swing compact track excavator from Wacker Neuson is a 2.8-metric ton excavator for tight working spaces. The 28Z3 is powered by a Yanmar 3-cylinder, 20.4-hp engine and features a maximum digging depth of 9 ft. The 28Z3 comes with standard or long dipperstick and includes rubber tracks, dozer blades, boom-mounted working ilghts and a control pattern slection switch.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
Bobcat Laser-guided Grading Receivers
These laser-guided grading receivers allow grade elevation adjustment from the cab using Bobcat Selectable Joystick Controls and an easy-to-read cab display.
- Available for use on box blade or grader attachments
- Can change blade position up to 2 in. in either direction
- Proportional valve provides smoother, more accurate adjustments of the moldboard
- Longer photo cell to allow the attachment to travel farther up or down
- Three transmitters control attachments in flat-plane, single-slope or dual-slope grading
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
DC 8000 Compaction Plate
The Coneqtec/Universal DC8000 compaction plate delivers 8,000 lbs. of true vertical compaction force.
- Dual counterweight design
- Specially formed front up allows plate to be used for backdragging and leveling
- 73-in. width extends past wheelbase for precise control around obstacles
The Extendable Dipper from Paul Wever Construction Equipment fits full-size and mini-excavators, as well as backhoe-loaders.
- Installs easily
- Provides up to 30% more reach
- Auxiliary hydraulics available
- Transports with the machine
- Able to lift heavy loads
Paul Wever Construction Equipment Co., Inc.
The L45 combines a loader and backhoe with three-point implement capabilities.
- 45-hp Kubota diesel engine
- HST Plus transmission features hydro dual speed, load-sensing ability and auto throttle
- Hydraulic servo system provides a smoother, more responsive pedal
- Loader offers a lifting capacity of 2,200 lbs. with a 9-ft. 6-in. lifting height
- Backhoe provides a 10-ft. digging depth and includes a standard backhoe crawling mode
Kubota Tractor Corp.
Model 85 Skid Steer
The Model 85 skid-steer loader features two bucket cylinders that supply maximum front end strength and agility, enabling a lifting capacity of 850 lbs. and a breakout force of over 2,200 lbs. A 19.8-hp Kubota diesel engine is coupled with a hydrostatic transmission to supply sufficient power for big jobs. A low-profile design, 36-in. frame width, 33-in. wheelbase and 36-in.-wide bucket provide the maneuverability for use in the tightest places. Features include low cab sound levels, seat bar activated parking brake, work lights and cab-operated boom supports.
Thomas Equipment Ltd