B-16 and B-21 Concrete Bombers
The B-16 and B-21 Concrete Bombers are updated concrete buggies for various construction and concrete applications.
- Models sport a retrograde, military-inspired theme
- Shipped standard with an aggressive "sharks teeth" design molded into the bucket
- Design represents a bold cosmetic makeover of the overbuilt, heavy-duty Scoot Crete buggies
Miller Spreader Company
Canycom Rubber Track Concrete Buggy
The 1,576-lb. Canycom from IHI Compact Excavator Sales is a rubber track concrete buggy featuring a 16-cu.-ft. capacity and a 90° dump angle.
- Track system enables transport of materials through muddy ground conditions and over rough, uneven terrain or loose sand and gravel
- Hydrostatic drive system
- 22-hp Robin gas engine with electric start
- Travel speed up to 6 mph
- Measures 35 in. wide and 95 in. long
IHI/Compact Excavator Sales
The CB16P power buggy features the 16-cu.-ft.-capacity Cross Link Polymer Bucket, which is designed to minimize splash, plus offers a high UV protection rating.
- 13-hp Honda engine
- Bucket hinge design provides greater reach and allows the bucket to sit lower in the frame for easier loading and a lower center of gravity
- Extra-capacity 6-gal. fuel tank
- Riding platform locks in upright position for walk-behind applications
- 6-in. minimum dump height
Crown Construction Equipment
CRT 48 Ride-on Trowel Series
The CRT 48 ride-on trowel series includes three 48-in. models with improved steering and additional engine options.
- Torsion assist steering system provides easy steering and operation and reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed twin lever control
- Blade speeds ranging from 20 to 165 rpm
- Center engine design for better visibility
- Heavy-duty frame provides a more solid feel and allows easy access to slab edges
Wacker Neuson Corporation
This self-propelled, 2,650-lb. compact curb machine will slipform concrete curb, or extrude asphalt or concrete curb.
- Can accommodate concrete mold configurations that will fit within a 12-in.-wide by 14-in.-high section
- Molds quickly interchangeable
- Curb can be poured on either side of the machine
- Can place concrete over dowels or continuous reinforcing bar
- Can pour a 2-ft. radius
- 13-cu.-ft. concrete hopper capacity
EDGE Concrete Placing Bucket
The EDGE Concrete Placing Bucket is designed to carry and place concrete with a skid steer in places concrete trucks cannot go.
- Available in 1/2- and 3/4-cu.-yd. capacities
- 30-in. chute extension available
- Features include squared off corners and a backed-on powder coat finish
- Hydraulically controlled dispensing door closes with a tight seal for accurate, multiple placements from the same load
Electric Flex Shaft Vibrators
These electric flex shaft vibrators feature an aluminum ribbed cast housing, heavy-duty vibration isolators and a double bar frame.
- Protected air inlet prevents concrete clogging
- 7/8- or 1 3/16-in. diameters
- 2-, 5-, 7-, 10-, 14- or 21-ft. lengths
- Interchangeable between Honda Back Pack and Electric Vibrator Head
- Six sizes ranging from 3/4- to 2 3/8-in.
Minnich Mfg. Inc.
HHX Series Ride-on Power Trowel
The HHX Series ride-on power trowel features a patented swing-away upper frame design and helical gearboxes.
- Continuously Variable Transmission allows for optimum performance
- Twin Pitch Control provides fast, easy blade adjustment
- Includes six 55-watt Hella halogen lights for nighttime applications
Lightening Strike Roller Screed
The Lightening Strike roller screed is available in screed tubing lengths from 2 to 20 ft., with more than 20 combinations to fit your pour.
- Screed areas of 4 to 40 ft.
- Electric or gas motor
- Can be used on pervious and exposed aggregate mixes
- Can screed driveways, approaches, basements, circular pours, crowned concrete, sloped concrete, semi approaches and more
Lura Enterprises, Inc.