FSL 12 Equipment Transport Series Trailers
Redi Haul Trailers Equipment Transport Series of skid loader trailers offers space for various types of equipment with a 78-in. wide bed made from solid 2-in. nominal oak. The trailers have 48-in. ramps, sealed and shock mounted lights, and modular wiring systems. They will hook up to most vehicles with a 2 5/16-in. adjustable height ball coupler and have load capacities available from 7,790 to 11,500 lbs.
The Equipment Transport Series of skid loader trailers can transport various types of equipment on its 78-in.-wide bed made from solid 2-in. nominal oak.
- Standard equipment includes two 48-in. ramps for easy loading, a 2,000-lb. swing-away jack, sealed and shock-mounted lights and modular wiring systems
- Hooks up to most vehicles with a 2 5/16-in. adjustable height ball coupler
- Load capacities available from 7,790 11,500 lbs.
Redi Haul Trailers, Inc.
Hydraulic Sliding Tail Trailer
Trail King’s TK70HST Hydraulic Sliding Tail (HST) trailer combines the movable wheel area of a sliding axle trailer with the tail of a hydraulic tail trailer to deliver both a low load angle and “scale-abilty.”
- Can be lowered to a low 10° load angle
- Allows the main hydraulic cylinder to be in the closed position when the trailer is traveling down the road
- Steel I-beams are constructed of one-piece web and flange material and welded on all four sides to seal and protect the seams from rust
Trail King Industries, Inc.
The Model 3110 is available with a package of options to more easily accommodate the hauling of skid loaders.
- Includes strong reinforcements for heavier duty hauling, including crossmembers on 8-in. centers and a stronger hitch
- Accommodates up to a 9,000lb. skid loader
- Equipped with heavier duty dual ramps
- 20 ft. long and 8 ft. 6 in. wide
T-50 Deck-Over Trailer
Towmasters T-50 trailer is designed for larger heavy equipment.
- One-piece formed main frame and tongue with jumior I-beam crossmembers
- 2-in. nominal white oak deck
- Hutchens 9700 adjustable suspension
- Dexter axles
- Oil-bath bearings
- Budd-type wheels
- Air brakes standard
- 8-ft. 6-in. wide by 24-ft. deck standard