6-cu.-ft. Mortar Mixer
- Bag capacity of 2 to 2.5 bags
- 5.5 hp Honda engine
- Features a totally enclosed, oil-bathed gear box which eliminates belt slippage and the need for gear reduced
- 1.5 Electric BaldorSpiral Blade option available
Crown Construction Equipment
Automix 1150 Z
- Twin paddle mixing station with two interlocking paddles
- Ideal for mixing two components
- 10.5 AMP motor
- Load speed of 450 RPM
- Includes a stand on wheels, 17-gallon tub, two paddles and a movable arm for mixing adjustments
- Batches up to 110 lbs.
- Can be mixed without supervision
CS Unitec, Inc.
Canoga 193 Series
- Towable concrete mixers
- Two paddles with two blades
- Three open type bowl gussets
- 58 drum positions
- Baldor electric 1-hp motor or Honda gas GX160 engine
- 5-cu.-ft. batch capacity
MK Diamond Products, Inc.
Champion Concrete Mixers
- 12 models in standard side and end-dump versions
- Engine options include Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Robin, electric and diesel
- Two models of heavy-duty mortar mixers powered by a 13-hp Honda engine or a 5-hp electric motor in 1- and 3-phase configurations
- Concrete mixer capacities: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 12 cu.ft.
- Silo mixer capacities: 12 and 20 cu. ft.
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
Gilson Portable Wheelbarrow Mixer
- Mix 3.5 cu. ft. of cement, or two bags of pre-mix concrete
- High torque, 115 volt, 1/2 hp single-phase motor
- Clears 30-in. door opening
- Weighs 125 lbs.
- Polyurethane drums will not crack or rust
- Ring gear enclosed for safety
Cleform Tool Corp / Gilson Mixers
MixKing Concrete Trailer
- 1.75-yd. capacity that can be towed by most full-sized trucks
- 50% larger capacity than the standard mixing trailer
- Capable of carrying wet mixed or dry materials
- Hydraulic rotation and tilt
- Large internal mixing blades
- Operator controls the machine from a rear panel and can dump materials into full-size wheelbarrows
Cart-Away Concrete Systems Inc
Portable Cement Mixer
- Available in hydraulic or 110 VAC Electric models
- 110 lbs., 40-in. tall
- Shatter-proof plastic drum with drum rpm of 31
- Flow requirement for the mixer is 5 to 8 gpm
- Maximum pressure is 2,250 psi.
- 225 lb. and 500 lb. capacities
Access Construction Equipment / Miniveyor USA
- Line of 10 mixing systems for products ranging from grout, concrete and mortar to paint, epoxy dyes and more
- Six single- or dual-speed handheld models in single- and dual-shaft configurations
- Four hand-guided mixing stations with 2- to 3-cu.-ft. bucket capacities with a roller-mounted stand and a five-point base
- Use forced-action mixing technology for effective mixing from bottom up, top down or parallel, depending on paddle model