V270 Vertical Lift Skid Loader
The V270 features an 84-hp Yanmar electronic control, turbo-diesel engine and a rated operating capacity of 2,700 lbs.
- Lift arm design provides extended reach and lift height of more than 130 in.
- 36.9-gpm high-flow auxiliary hydraulics option
- Standard infinitely adjustable proportional auxiliary hydraulic control, auxiliary hydraulic system detent and Hydraglide Ride Control System
- Ergonomic cab design with optional, pressurized sealed cab enclosure, fully adjustable controls and an optional air-ride seat
2056 Skid-steer Loader
The 2056 offers a 1,900-lb. standard rated operating capacity or 2,050 lbs. with optional counterweight.
- 62-hp Deutz TD2009 Series Tier III-certified turbo-diesel engine
- Up to 120-in. standard lift height
- "Open-view" lift arm design
- Joystick controls on movable towers with full adjustment forward/rearward
- Optional factory-installed deluxe cab enclosure, two-speed drive and Power-A-Tach hydraulic quick-attach system
Mustang Mfg. Co., Inc.
M-Series Skid Steers
The 7,707-lb. S630 radius lift path and 8,327-lb. S650 vertical lift path skid-steer loaders offer rated operating capacities of 2,180 and 2,690 lbs.
- 74-hp Interim Tier IV engine
- 23-gpm standard auxiliary hydraulic flow at 3,500 psi with optional 30.5-gpm high flow
- 15% to 20% increase in tractive effort
- 12.3-mph maximum travel speed
- Cab-forward design and larger door and windows for improved visibility
- Optional Selectable Joystick Controls, two speed and high-flow hydraulics
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
D-Series Skid Steers & Compact Track Loaders
The 318D, 320D, 326D, 328D and 332D skid steers and 319D, 323D, 329D and a 90-hp 333D compact track loaders incorporate quieter, positively pressurized cabs featuring 24% more room and 6 in. more headroom.
- 50% noise reduction in and around the cab
- Electronically controlled Tier III/Interim Tier IV engines with auto idle feature
- Optional variable-speed reversing hydraulic fan and V-Plenum cooling system
- Optional EH (electrohydraulic) Performance Package includes switchable controls from ISO to H pattern, a creeper mode and boom and bucket metering with three speed settings
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
B-Series Skid Steers
The MC60B, MC70B, MC80B, MC90B and MC110B range from 1,400- to 2,400-lb. operating capacities.
- 45.3- to 80.5-net-hp Volvo liquid-cooled, 16-valve engines
- 114- to 121-in. height to hinge pin
- One-piece steel mainframe and sealed, heavy-duty iron axle housings
- Isolation-mounted, ergonomic cab with enhanced visibility and a choice of three seat options
- Mechanical or optional hydraulic pilot controls
- Optional high flow hydraulic system
Volvo Construction Equipment
400 Series 3 Skid Steer Loaders
The Case 410, 420, 430, 435, 440, 445, 450 and 465 feature clean-burning, Tier III-certified engines from 57 to 83 net hp.
- Cabs feature increased headroom and lap-bar width, plus improved forward, side, rear and overhead visibility
- Standard suspension seat, cushioned lap bar with arm rest and ergonomically designed control handles
- Built for easy starting in cold temperatures
- Ease of service via single-location daily service checks, sight gauges, engine oil dipstick and air filter at the back of the machine and an easy-tilt ROPS
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
S630 Skid Steer
The S630 skid-steer loader has a rated operating capacity of 2,180 lbs. and an operating weight of 7,707 lbs. The hydraulic system is engineered for higher standard flow and pressure with the standard auxiliary hydraulic flow now 23 gpm at 3,500 lbs./sq. in. Other enhancements include an increased tractive effort, holes for frame-mounted counterweights, larger fuel capacity, and increased light output. The redesigned colling system features an oil cooler that swings up to allow easier cleaning. A hydraulic sight gauge allows the operator to keep an eye on hydraulic oil levels.
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore