- Stampable, carvable overlay that allows you to stamp early yet holds moisture content for longer workability
- High content of multiple Portlands and polymers for defined lines and textures
- Architectural Enhancements, Inc.
Cantera Vertical Wall Mix
- Wall mix and companion stamping tools designed to replicate a natural stone wall
- System is formulated for resurfacing concrete, drywall, cement board, masonry and stone
- Light weight, non-sagging, weather- and freeze/thaw-resistant cementitious material
- Prepackaged in 35-lb. bags
- Mix on the jobsite with clean water
Micro Finish overlay
- Applied directly to any concrete surface
- Easy to use
- Wide array of finishes, color and design capabilities
- Commercial or residential use
Elite Crete Systems, Inc.
- 2-gallon-capacity compression sprayer
- Ideal for spraying concrete stains, form release agents and degreasers
- Features a comfort-grip shutoff, poly pump, lightweight translucent tank, chemical-resistant hose and angled wand
H.D. Hudson Manufacturing Company
HSG-125 High-Speed Angle Grinder
The new HSG-125 from Alpha Professional Tools is a 5-in. grinder with a 7.2 Amp motor. The HSG-125 can accommodate 4-, 4 1/2- and 5-in. diameter blades and can be used wet or dry.
Alpha Professional Tools
The new Kraft Tool Squeegee Trowel is used to smooth coating in new construction, drywall, overlays and concrete restoration. It can be used by hand or with a threaded broom style handle and comes with a protective blade cover.
Kraft Tool Co.
Application Squeegee Frame
Kraft Tool Co. introduces a 24-in. clamp style, solvent-resistant application squeegee frame with a threaded handle adaptor. Used for consistent depth when spreading self-leveling materials, thin materials or concrete restoration applications. EPDM reversible (notched on both sides) squeegee blades sold separately, available in Straight blade, 1/8" V-Notch blade or ¼" V-Notch blade.
Kraft Tool Co.
Makita's new PC5000C 5-in. concrete planer for smoothing concrete surfaces and leveling concrete seams features a 10 AMP motor with soft start technology. It also has electronic speed control and an electronic current limiter. The planer includes a vacuum port and a removable dust shroud cap for planing in corners and against walls.
Makita USA, Inc.
1-16DB Shot Blaster
The 1-16DB ride-on shot blaster uses a patented paddle-wheel technology in its blast head to produce a 16-in.-wide blast path. Airborne dust and debris are collected and contained in the on-board vacuum which features a new "twin-bag" dust collection system. The vacuum also features reverse-pulse cartridge cleaning. The 1-16DB is powered by a 49-hp Deutz diesel engine, meets Federal Tier-3 EPA regulations and features a 12V DC electrical system and hydrostatic transmission.
CAM Gauge Rake
The CAM Gauge Rake from Midwest Rake is a patented tool designed for the application of coating material.
- Available in eight sizes ranging from 1/32 to 1 in.
- Zinc-plated hardened steel cams for long-lasting use
- Comprised of an aluminum frame with either a threaded handle adapter or a powder-coated aluminum handle
Midwest Rake Company
The new Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier can be used for preparation of asphalt, concrete, and steel surfaces. Weighs 895 lbs., the scarifier features a scarifying motor and a separate hydraulic drive motor. Other features include hydraulic assist steering,a hex drive shaft and non-slip drum, and a connection for Blatrac vacuums for a dust-free work environment.
Elite Series Five Star Trowel
- Designed and engineered for the professional finisher
- State of the art machinery precisely finish grinds the working surface of each trowel
- "Broken in" blade ready for immediate use
- Available in three new handle styles: soft ProForm, Hardwood and Leather
Kraft Tool Co.
4GC Concrete Grinder
- 36-in. working width with 4 square feet of surface contact area
- For production grinding, cleaning, leveling or smoothing of large surface areas
- Available with electric, gasoline and/or propane power options
- Standard with a 3-in. vacuum port for dry grinding and a garden hose hook-up for wet grinding
EDCO Equipment Development Co.