The 100AB standard electric winch-hoist is designed for multiple-story construction worksites and long-lift applications, elevator construction and repair as well as moving rolling loads weighing up to 8,000 lbs.
- 1,000-lb. single-line or 2,000-lb. double-line lift
- Worm gear reduction for positive load holding
- Dynamic braking for instant stopping
- Includes 115-volt brake motor, a low-voltage 10-ft. pendant control and high-capacity cable drum
- Frictionless bearings
My-Te Products Inc.
16000 Wind Attachment
An attachment is available for use on any 440-ton rated standard Manitowoc 16000 crawler crane to boost its capacity to place the latest generation of wind turbines (1.5 MW and above).
- Enhanced lift ability when working at short radii
- No modifications required to the base crane
- Enables a 44% capacity increase at 60 ft.
- Does not require use of longer fixed or luffing jibs
The 4064 crane features a 40,000-ft.-lb. moment rating and a 6,400-lb. maximum capacity.
- Hexagonal boom hydraulically extends from 10 to 22 ft.
- 360° continuous rotation
- Planetary gear hoist winch with a 4,200-lb. single line, bare drum capacity and no-load line speed of 45 fpm at 6 gpm
- Controlled via a remote wire pendant or FM radio remote control
- Standard load sensor and anti two-block
Compact Telescopic Handlers
JCB's compact telescopic handlers can be outfitted with a quick-attach for handling various attachments.
- 520-40 measures 61 in. wide and 78 in. high, yet has a 4,000-lb. rated operating capacity at its 13-ft. 2-in. full lift height
- 524-50 has a 5,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at its full 16-ft. 5-in. lift height
- 527-55 delivers a 6,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at 18 ft.
- Loader breakout force from 8,157 to 8,993 lbs.
- Single joystick raises and lowers boom and controls attachment rollback and dump
Custom Power Winches
These industrial power winches feature modular designs that make customization quick and trouble-free.
- Provide lifting and pulling power up to 100,000 lbs.
- Rugged welded steel frame construction
- Available modifications include non-standard drum sizes and configurations, limit switches, cable pressure bars, hydraulic and pneumatic motors and variable speed controls
EPSILON Timber and Recycling Crane
The EPSILON timber and recycling crane is a hydraulic knuckleboom crane (loader) designed for high-cycle, heavy-duty applications.
- Features a double slewing system and steel casting column, radio remote or stand-up controls, spotlights and linkage system between the crane column and main boom
- Includes highlights of EPSOLUTION, EPSCOPE AND EPSLINK
Palfinger North America
G Series Rough-terrain Forklifts
The 14,337-lb. 586G Series 3 and 16,684-lb. 588G Series 3 rough-terrain forklifts feature Tier III-certified Case Family 4.5 liter turbocharged engines rated at 80 net hp.
- 6,000- and 8,000-lb. lift capacities with a lift speed of 105 fpm
- Load control available for smooth operation and minimal chain stress
- Feature easy-to-operate controls, a choice of seats and operator compartment entry from either side
- Compact, low-profile design enhances stability
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
The G10-43A model telehandler is suited for use in commercial and residential construction applications including steel erection and framing.
- Includes standard outriggers, a maximum capacity of 10,000 lbs. and a capacity of 7,000 lbs. at the maximum reach height of 43 ft.
- Spacious, enhanced-visibility cab and comfortable operator environment
- Feature pilot-operated joystick controls, a wrap-around dashboard and easy-to-read gauges
- Full range of common JLG family attachments
JLG Industries, Inc.
Genie Dual-capacity Telescopic Booms
The Genie S-60X, S-60XC, S-60 Trax and S-80X feature restricted platform capacities up to 1,250 lbs. and maximum outreach up to 71.5 ft.
- 500-lb. unrestricted operating envelope
- Outreach automatically restricted by selecting the appropriate platform capacity
- Ramped boom control system provides smooth boom functions due to angle sensors and limit switches
- Fixed-width axles provide faster set-up time, while active oscillating axles provide greater traction
Terex Aerial Work Platforms
IAWP-15 Aerial Work Platform
The IAWP-15 aerial work platform has the ability to drive over a 35% grade and can negotiate tight areas with its zero degree inside turning radius.
- Unique design and dual extension decks for unrestricted platform capacity of 617 lbs.
- Platform height of 15 ft.
- Four six-volt marine-grade deep-cycle batteries produce 180 amp hours each, generating enough power for over 400 lift cycles or driving in excess of 5.5 miles
- Rated a two-man unit but can be easily and safely operated by one operator
- Simple controls and a large LCD screen featuring system diagnostics and status
Absolute E-Z Up
IMT Articulating Cranes
This articulating crane product line offers lift capacities ranging from a 1,740- to 35,405-lb. maximum rating at a radius of 14 ft. 5 in.
- Eight mid-range cranes with SL (single link) or DL (dual link) configurations
- "Over-bending" feature means the working area between the main boom and jib is no less than 195°
- Rated Capacity Limiter (RCL)
- Internal hose routing system
Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc.
Lift Jockey LJS2000
The Lift Jockey LJS2000 counter-balance fork truck has a load capacity of 1,000 lbs. and is designed to fit through standard doorways.
- Can pick up any width pallet using either pallet or block forks
- Three interchangeable heavy-duty masts lift loads to heights of 7 ft. 6 in., 8 ft. 6 in. or 9 ft. 6 in.
- Tilt system tilts mast several degrees forward and back to facilitate easy pickup and discharge of loads
- Lockable, fold-up operator platform
- Electric-start 8-hp Honda engine
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
Lift-Safe hydraulic winches are engineered for enhanced safety with redundant braking systems.
- Utilize hydraulic fail-safe brakes and counter-balance valves to provide both static and dynamic braking
- Provide optimum load control in lifting applications
- Designed for increased operational flexibility
- Available in a variety of configurations
Bloom Manufacturing Inc.
Model M30 Winch/Hoist
The Model M30 equal speed winch/hoist has a 25,000-lb. pulling capacity.
- Optional hydraulic motors
- Stainless steel drum seal surfaces
- Internal spring-applied, hydraulically released brake
- Unidirectional sprag clutch will not permit load to be lowered unless brake is hydraulically released
- Planetary gear train with anti-friction bearings used throughout winch assembly
Pullmaster Winch Corporation
MT Series Telehandlers
The MT Series offers a welded box-section design, four-wheel drive, three steering modes, frame leveling and quick-attach mounting system.
- MT 6034 has a 34-ft. 3-in. lift height and a rated operating capacity of 6,000 lbs.
- MT 6642 has a 42-ft. lift height and a 6,600-lb. rated capacity
- MT 8044 lifts 7,000 lb. to the full lift height of 44 ft. and 8,000 lbs. to 37 ft.
- 99- or 115-hp John Deere diesel engine and three-speed powershift transmission
Manitou North America Inc.
RS10-55 and RS12-42
The RS10-55 has a 10,000-lb. rated lift capacity and a 55-ft. maximum lift height, while the RS12-42 has a 12,000-lb. rated lift capacity and a 42-ft. maximum lift height.
- Feature a 115-hp turbocharged diesel engine, four-speed powershift transmission, three steering modes and quick-attach work tool mounting system
- Welded box-section boom design for added strength
- Rear axle stabilizer system
- Spacious operator's environment with pilot-assisted controls
- Optional Personnel Work Platform (PWP) Safety System
Sellick STM55LP Low Profile Truck Mounted Forklift
The STM55LP 5,500-lb. low-profile truck-mounted forklift shares many of the design features of the Sellick four-wheel machines, including optimal visibility and a roomy operator's platform.
- Easy to operate
- Quick and nimble to help increase loading times
- Three-wheel drive
Sellick Equipment Ltd
SJ 46AJ Articulating Boom Lift
The 46-ft. SJ 46AJ engine-powered articulating boom lift will be available in two configurations featuring a jib (46AJ) or no jib (46A).
- Standard 360° continuous turret rotation
- Zero tailswing
- Axle-based 4WD system
- Optimal positive traction and terrainability
- Direction-sensing drive and steer controls
SR & ISR Series Crawler Boom Lifts
The SR and ISR Series Crawler Boom Lifts feature platform heights of 40, 46, 60 and 70 ft. with or without an articulating jib.
- 55% gradeability
- Standard compact three-stage boom with harsh environment package
- Selectable drive system with high-speed, high-torque and low-speed modes
- Articulating jib boom models provide nearly 6 ft. of additional horizontal and vertical reach with a 130° working range
Aichi - Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. Inc.
UniLift Trailer-mounted Boom Lift
UniLift trailer-mounted boom lifts feature working heights up to 36 ft., battery power, 360° effective coverage and quick conversion for use as a universal crane.
- Power jack setup option allows for quick and easy outrigger setup
- Unit weights of less than 3,000 lbs. enable towing behind a pickup truck
- Can be easily maneuvered in and out of tight work spaces - even on turf
- Built-in charger with automatic shutoff
LDC Industries, Inc.