- Standard 360° continuous turret rotation
- Zero tailswing
- Axle-based 4WD system
- Optimal positive traction and terrainability
- Direction-sensing drive and steer controls
SR & ISR Series Crawler Boom Lifts
The SR and ISR Series Crawler Boom Lifts feature platform heights of 40, 46, 60 and 70 ft. with or without an articulating jib.
- 55% gradeability
- Standard compact three-stage boom with harsh environment package
- Selectable drive system with high-speed, high-torque and low-speed modes
- Articulating jib boom models provide nearly 6 ft. of additional horizontal and vertical reach with a 130° working range
Aichi - Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. Inc.
UniLift Trailer-mounted Boom Lift
UniLift trailer-mounted boom lifts feature working heights up to 36 ft., battery power, 360° effective coverage and quick conversion for use as a universal crane.
- Power jack setup option allows for quick and easy outrigger setup
- Unit weights of less than 3,000 lbs. enable towing behind a pickup truck
- Can be easily maneuvered in and out of tight work spaces - even on turf
- Built-in charger with automatic shutoff