M.C. Faulkner & Sons, Inc.
QC Excavator Grapples
The QC excavator grapples feature AR 400 steel tines for durability.
- Designed for machines with quick couplers
- Incorporate a five-tine design (two tines over three)
- Reinforced solid box body
- Mounting bracket with three working positions
- Available for excavators in the 25,000- to 100,000-lb. range
Samurai Flail Mower
Available in 30-, 40-, 50- and 60-in. models, the Samurai excavator flail mowers can turn your excavator into a boom mower in minutes.
- Cut up to 6-in.-diameter material (8 to 40 gpm)
- Gear or piston motor available
- T-1 steel construction with powder-coat finish
- Pin or pin grabber mount
Vacuworx vacuum lifters can handle material such as coated steel pipe, plastic pipe, concrete pipe, flat steel plate and concrete slabs.
- Can be attached to a number of carriers, such as excavators, wheel or track-type loaders, cranes, pipelayers and forklifts
- Models available from 3- up to 20-tonne capacity and more
Vertical Arm Pipe Grapple Fork
The Vertical Arm Pipe Grapple Fork will clamp pipe for secure handling to maximize safety and efficiency.
- Available for various size wheel loaders
- Dual clamp arms rise to a vertical position
- Optional third tine for handling standard loads such as supply pallets, tanks and drums
- Optional Poly-Lining on clamp arms to protect pipe from damage
- Available in coupler and pin-on equipped versions