The Dura-Trax polyurethane track pads and grouser shoes fit most OEM asphalt and concrete paving and milling equipment.
- Enable equipment to travel over existing pavement without damaging it
- Molded using premium, liquid-cast, thermoset polyurethane
- Engineered for ease of installation
- Designed to deliver greater traction and maneuverability and longer service life
The Extendavator is available in lengths from 4 to 50 ft. in six weight classes.
- Possible to achieve over 100 ft. of ground reach on a 250,000-lb. machine
- Allows use of buckets, hammers, grapples and universal processors without additional counterweight
- Two-hour installation with no additional hydraulic valves required
- Transportable with excavator
- Custom-designed sticks available
Paul Wever Construction Equipment Co., Inc.
F Series Over-the-tire Bar Track
The F Series Over-the-tire Bar Track uses heavy-duty, contractor-grade components such as 1 1/4-in. hardened, field-replaceable bushings and 80,000 psi links to ensure durability.
- Open side plates promote cleanout in the pivot area
- Open cross bar design provides cleaning and exposes the tire to provide maximum traction, flotation and cleaning
- 2-in. wide bars
- Improved sidewall design for heavy-duty tires
- Available for 10.00, 12.00, 14.00 and 15.5 size skid steer tires
Indy Cab is a new style of cab that features front A-posts made of rigid sheet metal components and an upper curved section to accept curved, tip-out windshields. The sides, roof and rear cab sections are all bolted together. The hard sides have sliding windows. The cab can be configured with a choice of standard steel roof or extended steel roof for use on backhoe equipped models.
The Indy Cab features front A-posts made of rigid sheet metal components and an upper curved section to accept curved, tip-out windshields.
- Sides, roof and rear cab sections are all bolted together
- Hard sides have sliding windows
- Cab can be configured with astandard steel roof or extended steel roof for use on backhoe equipped models
Sims Cab Depot
LiteFoot ATV Track Conversions
LiteFoot ATV track conversions provide mobility advantages of traction and flotation.
- Fits on most any four-wheel-drive ATV or side-by-side utility
- Easy installation
- Allows flexibility to switch between tires and tracks as needed
- Designed for rugged use in extreme environments
MOAR Heavy-duty Rippers
The MOAR (Mother Of All Rippers) is designed for use on excavators in the 15- to 100-ton range for heavy-duty ripping applications.
- Effective in rock, shale, sandstone, coral, asphalt and frozen ground
- Extra steel plates provide added weight to increase the carrier's downward force
- Provides greater penetration and performance
- Quick coupler and pin-grabber models available
Nye Manufacturing Ltd.
Because it has no tilt cylinders, the NOX tilt rotator system is suitable for standard excavation work, as well as use in narrow working areas.
- Less height and higher breakout force achieved due to the use of an elliptic rotary actuator for the tilting action
- ADI (Austempered Ductile Iron) increases main body strength
- Integral braking system and interior gear/worm gear run in a constant oil bath
- Models offered in four sizes for excavators from 3 to 32 tonnes
Kinshofer North America
Poly Bolt-On TUFPADS HIGHTOP Track Pads
The Poly Bolt-On TUFPADS HIGHTOP track pads are now available in 10-, 12-, 14- and 16-inch versions for different brands and models of asphalt milling machines.
- Designed to last 25% to 50% longer than the standard poly bolt-on track pads
- Bolt onto a steel triple grouser shoe for easy installation and removal and reduced replacement part and labor costs
- Available as a TUFPADS BLUES track pad with extreme blue polyurethane, which lasts 15% to 30% longer than the original black polyurethane
BLS Enterprises, Inc.