The Sirocco 2 4X150 portable, lightweight metal halide light can be operated on less than 6 amps with a 1-kW generator.
- Four lamps feature a 12,000-hour life, allowing the same illumination as the Sirocco 2000W halogen version while using three times less power
- Lamps run independently with their own ballast built into the system
- Tubular-shaped envelope features a stronger fabric that increases the spread of light
- Anti-vibration system allows mounting to moving equipment
Airstar America, Inc.
The new Slick Lftr is completely portable - moves anywhere in your shop, garage, loading platform with easy one-man handling. The Slick Lftr loads and unloads almost anything heavy that would usually require two or three people. With just one person you can easily lift and move transmissions, crates, heavy boxes, mowers, snowmobiles, ATV parts, motorcycles, tractor parts, personal watercraft, RV hitches, lathes, heavy shop equipment, machines, and of course, engines. Features include unique wheel placement that allows the Slick Lftr to be moved through standard-width residential doors, six-position boom for multiple lifting heights and capacities, 400-lb. lifting capacity and 47-in. boom length. Constructed of heavy-gauge square tubular steel with "safety yellow" powdercoat finish, the Slick Lftr comes with a Dutton-Lainson plated brake winch.
Snorkel introduces the SX series, a new family of electric slab scissors that will replace both the current Snorkel S series slab scissors and the UpRight MX and X series currently sold in Europe. The new 19-ft., 26-ft. and 32-ft. scissors combine the best attributes of the existing Snorkel and UpRight slab scissor ranges. In addition, Snorkel highlights the SB46JRT, a 46-ft. straight stick boom lift with a jib, which is the first in a new series of boom lifts on a common chassis. Snorkel also launches the Speed Level Plus, an enhanced version of the Speed Level series of no-stabiliser, rough-terrain lifts. The Speed Level Plus delivers faster ground and lift speeds, can handle steeper grades, has improved ground clearance, is lighter and can lift more weight. The SL series Speed Level is a large deck platform lifted by a sigma arm, which offers rough terrain capabilities without the need for outriggers. Finally, Snorkel is introducing the XT24SD, which combines the transport benefits of a trailer-mounted lift with the performance and manoeuvrability of a self-propelled aerial work platform. It is light enough to be easily towed by most pick ups, or light commercial vehicles, and can be driven from the platform like a conventional scissor lift.
TMX Towable Mini-Excavator
The TMX Towable Mini-Excavator is designed with a quick-on and quick-off hitch system to be hooked behind a standard half-ton pickup, van or light-duty tow vehicle. No trailer or CDL license is required. The TMX Mini-Excavator weighs 2,941 lbs. has an 8-ft. digging depth and a 6,600-lb. digging force. It also features a 7-ft. 2-in. loading height and a swing radius of 140 degrees. The TMX mini-excavators utilize zero-turn technology for access to tight locations. The drive tires are designed for mud terrain for better performance and traction in demanding applications. The orbital motor has tapered roller bearings on the output shaft. The unit also features a 72-in., 4-way blade system.
The TMX Towable Mini-Excavator is designed with a quick-on and quick-off hitch system to be hooked behind a standard half-ton pickup, van or light-duty tow vehicle.
- No trailer or CDL license is required
- Weighs 2,941 lbs. has an 8-ft. digging depth and a 6,600-lb. digging force
- Features a 7-ft. 2-in. loading height and a swing radius of 140 degrees
- Utilize zero-turn technology for access to tight locations
- Drive tires designed for mud terrain for better performance and traction in demanding applications
- Orbital motor has tapered roller bearings on the output shaft.
- Features a 72-in., 4-way blade system