322D Boxer Mini-Skid
The 322D Boxer Mini-Skid from Compact Power accepts all of the same standard attachments as the larger Boxer models but was redesigned to target smaller jobsites. The machine has a 22-hp diesel engine, a 3,000 psi two-pump hydraulic operating system and a 1,325-lb. tipping capacity. Its 7-in. wide rubber tracks produce 3.3 psi ground pressure.
B-Series Mini Track Loaders
The B-Series MT52 and MT55 mini track loaders feature improved operator safety, comfort and machine durability, plus Tier IV engines meeting the latest emission requirements.
- 520- and 550-lb. rated operating capacities
- 35.6- (MT52) and 41.4-in. (MT55) widths and 72.4-in. length without attachments
- 71.3-in. bucket pin height
- Features include an auxiliary hydraulic continuous flow shutoff lever, ride-on operator platform and adjustable tilt steering
- C-Pattern tracks supply optimal traction for digging and other applications and for working in muddy or wet conditions
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Dingo TX 427
The gas-powered narrow and wide track TX 427 loaders feature 27-hp Kohler engines that deliver added torque for increased pulling and digging force.
- Narrow-track model has 535-lb. rated operating capacity, 92-in. length, 33.7-in. width and 5.1 psi of ground pressure
- Wide-track model features a 535-lb. rated operating capacity, 92-in. length, 41-in. width and 3.5-psi ground pressure
- Models can pump 19-hp flow to attachments for increased productivity in ground-engaging applications
- Both units are compatible with Toro's compact utility loader attachments
The TX 427 Dingo compact utility loaders feature a 535-lb. rated operating capacity (35% of tip capacity) and a 27-hp Kohler gasoline engine that delivers added torque for increased pulling and digging force. Weighing 2,006 lbs. with standard bucket, the narrow track version has a 92-in. length with bucket and a 33.7-in. width. The 5.9-in. (wide) tracks generate 5.1 psi of ground pressure. The wide track model weighs 2,186 lbs. with standard bucket, yet generates 3.5-psi ground pressure. It has an overall length of 92 in. and a 41-in. wide track setup. Both models have four independent hydraulic pumps that deliver 16.9 gpm to each track, 11.4 gpm to the auxiliary hydraulics and 6 gpm to the loader arm. Auxiliary hydraulics supply a 19-hp flow to the attachment.
The Toro Company
Finn Eagle Compact Skid Steer
The key benefit of the Eagle is its hydraulic flow rate.
- Parallel hydraulic system that provides full power simultaneously to all functions
- Standard oil cooler
- Universal face plate fits any standard compact attachment
- 40-plus attachments available
S800TX Mini Skid Steer
The S800TX mini skid steer offers a 2,400-lb. rated tip capacity and an 840-lb. SAE operating capacity, all in a compact frame.
- 35-hp diesel engine provides greater power and breakout force
- Hydraulic system capable of providing 14 gpm
- 40.5-in. width
- Dedicated spring-cushioned ride-on platform with integrated operator presence system
- Ground drive controlled by a single, pilot-operated joystick and boom/bucket motion controlled by a single, dual-axis joystick
- Universal mounting plate
SK650 Mini Skid Steer
Equipped with a low-maintenance, 31-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine, the SK650 directs 20 net hp to the attachment for greater performance capability.
- Larger capacity fuel (8 gal.) and hydraulic tanks mounted on the outside of the frame
- Foot pedal auxiliary control enables attachments to be driven by foot, freeing hands to control depth and ground speed
- Quick-disconnect attachment fittings
- Attachment-level indicator mounted to the attachment lift frame
- Float section on auxiliary valve enables use of attachments that follow the contour of the ground
Ditch Witch / The Charles Machine Works