AB46 Articulated Boom Lift
The updated AB46 articulated, self-propelled boom is offered as an electric two-wheel-drive or diesel-powered four-wheel-drive version.
- 52-ft. 9-in. working height and 24-ft. 7-in. outreach, with a 5-ft. 140° jib
- Multi-functioning boom operation via two separate pumps
- 1-ft. 11-in. inside turning radius
- Improvements include a stronger jib weldment, traditional pinion and swing bearing, Helac rotary platform actuator, fully proportional controls and electric emergency lowering unit
Aichi's SP-Series line-up offers both straight and jib-equipped boom models with heights of 40 and 46 ft. respectively. Both models featured in 8-ft.-wide basket as standard with a 6-ft.-wide optional basket. SP models feature an all-wheel drive system powered by a Yanmar diesel engine. Standard on all models is a compact three stage boom with harsh environment package.
Aichi - Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. Inc.
Compact 6826RT and 6832RT Rough Terrain Lift
Skyjack 6826RT and 6832RT Rough-terrain Lifts
- The compact 6826RT and 6832RT rough-terrain scissor lifts boast a maneuverable 68-in.-wide stance with working heights of 32 and 38 ft.
- Standard dual fuel engine, four-wheel drive and 5-ft. rollout extension deck
- Drivable at full height with the deck extension fully extended
- 50-percent gradeability
- 1,250-lb. platform capacity
- Tilt-out hydraulic manifold and 90 degree swingout engine tray for easy serviceability.
- Options include a diesel engine and independent leveling outriggers
The improved ES Series scissor lifts feature a hydraulic system design that combines the hydraulic pump, reservoir and motor with the lift cylinder into a single assembly to reduce or eliminate hydraulic leaks.
- Electric drive motors provide longer duty cycles and higher capacities
- Shortened function-ready delay time for faster startup
- Redesigned U-shaped channel on each side of deck extension allows easier operation
- Cast steel wheels provide more resistance to abuse
- Onboard display delivers instant feedback on machine status and a visual indication of battery condition
JLG Industries, Inc.
The LiftPod combines the portability of a ladder with the stability of a work platform.
- Enclosed platform with a work tray and a 14-ft. working height
- Can be transported between work sites in a truck, and around the work site on wheels
- Each of the three modules weighs about 50 lbs. and can be assembled in less than 30 seconds
- Elevation controlled by a battery-operated drill or optional battery pack
JLG Industries, Inc.
Optimum 1930 E Scissor Lift
The lightweight Optimum 1930 E electric scissor lift offers a narrow width of 2 ft. 6 in. and a stowed height of only 6 ft. 7 in., making it suited for use in indoor areas.
- 24-ft. 11-in. working height
- Proportional hydraulic controls ensure all movements are precise and under the complete control of the operator
- Tight turning radius enables maximum maneuverability and access
- Includes a pothole protection device, standard non-marking tires and extra-wide platform of 3 ft.
- Can be easily transported by trailer or in a van
Haulotte Group | BilJax
S-80 and S-85 Telescopic Booms
The redesigned S-80 and S-85 feature a virtual pivot boom design that keeps the weight of the boom over the chassis’ center of gravity as it elevates.
- Eliminates need for extra counterweight and reduces overall weight
- Improved control system with boom angle sensors
- Shotgun-style cylinder boom assembly replaced with a single cylinder and sequencing cable system
- Active oscillating axle provides better traction in rough terrain
- Fixed-width axle allows for an 8-ft. 2-in. total width
Terex Aerial Work Platforms
S2646 and S3246 Slab Scissor Lifts
- The S2646 narrow slab scissor lift has a 26-ft. height and a 1,000-lb. platform capacity, while the S3246 has a 32-ft. height with a 700-lb. capacity.
- Driveable at full height
- Safety features include a pothole protection system, level sensor and drive motion alarm
- Also include center pivot-type steering, fully proportional drive/lift, two-wheel drive and joystick control on a removable console