The SC7314-XL is Diamond Products' new 14-in. SpeediCut-XL high speed saw. The XL is an enhanced version of the previous SpeediCut 14-in. saw with increased efficiency and lower emissions. Enhanced features include a larger initial foam filter and redirected air flow against secondary filter, optimized colling from air flow and fuel compensator, reinforced hood screw, new rubber sealed Top Head Deco-Valve, and an enhanced catalytic muffler.
The SC7314-XL SpeediCut-XL high-speed saw features a 14-in. blade capacity, increased efficiency and lower emissions.
- Larger initial foam filter and redirected air flow against secondary filter optimize air filtration
- Optimized cooling from air flow and the fuel compensator reduce cylinder temperature
- Reinforced hood screw keeps the cover secure
- Rubber sealed Top Head Deco-Valve improves the combustion process and cooling
- Enhanced catalytic muffler keeps emissions and saw temperature down
990XP Drum Chipper
The Model 990XP is a compact 12-in.-diameter capacity drum chipper with a feed system and components comparable to the Model 1090XP.
- Incorporates a smaller 24-in.-diameter drum, unique discharge transition and compact design
- Engine options available from most major engine suppliers up to 86 hp
- Options limited to maintain compact size and streamline production
Bandit Industries, Inc.
Builtrite Skid-steer Grapple
The Builtrite skid-steer grapple can precisely pick and place boulders, logs, concrete barriers, etc.
- 360° continuous rotation either direction
- Wide jaw opening and grapple width for handling a variety of materials
- T-1 steel tines
- Universal skid steer bracket for multi-machine mounting
- Selector valve for rotation and open/close function allows use with one additional hydraulic circuit
Northshore Mfg., Inc.
Fastrak Grinding Systems
- Models include the Triple Trak 20, Three Head 20-in. and the Quad Trak 25, Four Head 25-in.
- Gear driven planetary grinders
- Single tension-clip seal fits tightly against the grinding surface and is virtually dust free when connected to vacuum systems
- Ideal for removal of coatings, glues and applied products as well as grinding and polishing
- Tool mounting design giving the option of using either magnetic quick disconnect tooling or standard mount tooling
Hand-Held Pneumatic Breakers
Chicago Pneumatic has launched the new CP 0112, CP 0112 S and CP 0112 EX handheld pneumatic breakers that offer a 15-percent increase in performance compared to the previous CP 0111 series. The new CP 0112 range builds on well-proven features of the previous range. The forgings are made of alloy steel to raise durability. The four-bolt backhead withstands rugged use and the integral oiler provides continuous lubrication. The CP 0112 series of handheld breakers is the lightest in the Chicago Pneumatic range weighing 30-35 pounds. They are especially well suited to situations where easy handling and weight restrictions are important issues. CP 0112 is used in light demolition applications such as floors, pavement, frozen ground and masonry walls. CP 0112 EX is a specialized tool with an extended handle, which is intended for light trenching applications. They both feature the 1 x 4 ¼ North American hexagonal shank. CP 0112 S is a silenced version featuring the 25 x 108 mm standard ISO shank used outside North America. CP 0112 S is CE-approved.
The CP 0112, CP 0112 S and CP 0112 EX pneumatic breakers offer a 15% increase in performance over the previous CP 0111 series.
- Weigh only 30 to 35 lbs. yet deliver 1,590 bpm
- Feature an upgraded valve system, alloy steel forgings for added durability and a four-bolt backhead that withstands rugged use
- Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
- CP 0112 EX features an extended handle, while the CP 0112 S is a silenced version
Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co.