- Light Compaction includes rammers, a single drum roller and forward and reversible plate compactors
- Hydraulic Power Pack range includes four models with a compact, user-friendly design, power-on-demand system and suction circuit that eliminates pulsation damage to the cooler
- Hydraulic Hand Tools include breakers, trash and submersible pumps, three drill types, saws, wrenches and a two-person auger
TurfEx introduces its 1.4 cubic-yard capacity MS4500 topdresser. The MS4500's heavy-duty polyethylene construction eliminates the corrosion and maintenance concerns associated with similar steel-built models, while also making the unit up to 40-percent lighter. Furthermore, it features large flotation tires and exerts only 18 psi when fully loaded. Another feature unique to the MS4500 is that it's a completely electric-powered unit -- meaning no hydraulics or gas engines. This eliminates the possibility of hydraulic fluid leaks. The MS4500 offers precision spreading ability, making it ideal for lighter, more frequent applications. This saves material and also works well with new techniques such as verticutting, an alternative to traditional, time-consuming turf aeration practices. The unit includes an 18-inch steel spinner with adjustable fins that angle to accurately direct material spreading. Additionally, an electronically controlled flow gate and advanced dual-variable speed controller with digital readout further ensure precise material feed and spread pattern.
- Designed for use with popular models of single- and dual-head, low-speed surface grinders
- Utilizes a series of seven 10-in.-diameter diamond polishing pads
- Polishing pads range in composition from 50 to 3,000 grit
- Simple operation caters to all types of users, from seasoned contractors to do-it-yourself homeowners
Powr-Flite's PS 35 is a 3.5-gallon carpet spotter/extractor with wand, perfect for touch-ups, spot removal, and cleaning hard-to-reach locations as well as those areas a bigger extractor just won't fit. At only 36 pounds, the PS 35 is lightweight and portable for easy maneuvering. The machine comes with an aluminum telescoping handle and a 10-foot solution/vac hose, and it is powered by a two-stage vacuum motor, generating 89 inches of lift. Use the PS 35 to clean up small spills quickly and easily.
The counter-rotating rock and root screener tills, grades and prepares soil for immediate screening to remove rocks, stones and roots.
- No need for second passes
- Remove existing turf for re-seeding or sodding
- Old sod can be loaded for removal while preparing a seedbed for new sod
- Widths of 4', 5' and 6.5'
- Soil screening of 1 to 6 in.
The new SiBore Drill is a fast and lightweight sideways boring auger, ideal for landscapers, sprinkler system installers, plumbers, electrical contractors, trenchers, and tool rental companies. The SiBore Drill is lightweight -- it only weighs 49 pounds with a full tank. In addition, the SiBore Drill is compact enough to be thrown in the trunk on the way to the jobsite. The SiBore Drill is fast -- powered by a 43cc, two-stroke motor with a centrifugal clutch. The auger rotates at 250 revolutions per minute. An 8-inch diameter hole can be drilled under a standard sidewalk in less than five minutes. The SiBore Drill uses a waterless-boring method so there's no mud to deal with.