Bridgestone Continuous Rubber Track
- With new PolarTread technology
- For compact track loaders
- Improved traction
- Shorter stopping distance on snow-covered surfaces
- Greater turning ability
- Softer ride performance
BLS Enterprises, Inc.
Diamond Drum Assembly
- Cost-effectively dry-cut with Smith ultra-premium diamonds using your existing equipment or a Smith SPS10
- Groove-inlay stripes below the snow-plow blade
- Grind-in rumble strips or marker slots
- Shave down concrete high spots
Smith Manufacturing Company
L315 Wide Base Radial
The L315 is an aggressive-traction, on/off-highway, wide base radial designed for axles carrying extra-heavy loads, as well as situations where added traction is required.
- Lug tread and open shoulder for greater drive traction in mud and gravel
- Wide base design distributes footprint pressure for added flotation and higher payloads
- "L" load rating allows tire to carry 12,300 lbs. at 120 psi
- 30/32-in. tread depth
- Available in 445/65R22.2 size
NU-AIR AT Semi-Pneumatic Tire
The NU-AIR AT semi-pneumatic tire for skid steers and backhoes combines the cushioned ride of pneumatic tires with the durability of solid tires.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty rubber compounds
- Strategically placed holes throughout the specifically engineered sidewalls provide resistance to cuts and snags in severe operating conditions
- Provides twice the tread depth of a standard pneumatic tire to optimize traction
- Includes custom-fit rim for easy installation
McLaren Industries, Inc.
- Remanufactures and supplies parts
- Hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders and gearboxes
- Products include: Rexroth, Hydromatik, Brueninghaus, Denison, Vickers, Sundstrand, linde, Uchida, Oilgear, Calzoni, and L & S Gearboxes
- Use only genuine parts
- Booth # S-17317
Wooster Hydrostatics Inc.
Road Construction Track Pads
- Manufactured for asphalt and concrete milling and paving equipment
- Molded to steel grouser shoe and Bolt to steel grouser shoe designs
- No bond failures
Superior Tire & Rubber Corp.
Road-Ready Milling Drums
The Road-Ready milling drums feature a synchronized lace pattern that reduces vibration and provides maximum cutting tool and drum life.
- Designed and built to match all major OEM specifications
- Non-welded fastener sleeve acts as a bearing for the tooth shank so it can freely rotate
- Customized drum systems available optimized for fine, intermediate or coarse-cut milling
- KPF301 cutting system enables tooth-and-sleeve to be easily extracted with special hand tools
Rolite cutter wheels
Rolite cutter wheels
- Hardened steel, high carbon
- Heat-treated for wear resistance
- Standard sizes to fit most shafts
- In stock
- Rolite Mfg. Inc.
Rolite Manufacturing, Inc.
Sharpco Sweeper Shoes are OEM quality with tungsten carbide embedded runner surfaces that are machine ground to eliminate break-in period marking of pavement. They are available in single or double row runner configurations. Complete assemblies or replacement runners alone are available for most sweeper make and model applications.