After Market CAT/ASV Multi-Terrain Loader Parts
Bair offers a selection of aftermarket parts for Caterpillar multi terrain loader and ASV compact track loaders.
- Reusable Larry Lugs replace broken, worn or delaminated rubber lugs, bolting into place in 10 minutes without removing the track
- Front/rear idler and bogie wheels
- Grease gun-operated, hydraulic track tensioners ready to install with no modifications
Bair introduces a selection of after market CAT/ASV multi-terrain parst including Larry Lugs, which bolt onto the track in place of rubber lugs that have broken, worn or delaminated, extending the life of the track. Installation takes 10 minutes without removing the track. Larry Lugs are re-useable. Also available are front/rear idler and bogie wheels -- heavy-duty alloy wheels that have little or no wear on the wheel itself compared to plastic/rubber wheels -- as well as grease-gun operated, hydraulic track tensioners which areready to install with no modifications.
Bair Products Inc
The BS-2i two-cycle rammer series features a new look that includes a change from the familiar green bellows and silencer cover to gray bellows and a yellow silencer cover.
- Advanced injection system
- Updated engine cylinder lowers total emissions by 38% and reduces fuel consumption by 15%
- Low-profile, integrated muffler enables compaction closer to structures, while protecting against damage
- Three models weighing from 131 to 164 lbs. and featuring reduced hand-arm vibration, integrated fuel valve and throttle lever and optimized weight balance
Wacker Neuson Corporation
FSL 12 Equipment Transport Series Trailers
Redi Haul Trailers Equipment Transport Series of skid loader trailers offers space for various types of equipment with a 78-in. wide bed made from solid 2-in. nominal oak. The trailers have 48-in. ramps, sealed and shock mounted lights, and modular wiring systems. They will hook up to most vehicles with a 2 5/16-in. adjustable height ball coupler and have load capacities available from 7,790 to 11,500 lbs.
The Equipment Transport Series of skid loader trailers can transport various types of equipment on its 78-in.-wide bed made from solid 2-in. nominal oak.
- Standard equipment includes two 48-in. ramps for easy loading, a 2,000-lb. swing-away jack, sealed and shock-mounted lights and modular wiring systems
- Hooks up to most vehicles with a 2 5/16-in. adjustable height ball coupler
- Load capacities available from 7,790 11,500 lbs.
Redi Haul Trailers, Inc.
Heist-Proof Plus combines anti-theft security with operational intelligence into one package.
- Digital transponder card uses RFID to recognize users, and pre-programmed authorizations allow users to start only vehicles they are approved to operate
- GPS Intelligence Center incorporates real-time asset tracking, speed monitoring alerts, complete run time and idle time statistics, driver identification reports and statistics, maintenance notifications, geo-fencing alerts and daily or monthly reports on all vital statistics
- Customizable to the application
BulletProof Electronics LLC
Model 2000XP Stump Grinder
- Tri-wheel unit with tight turning radius and two hydraulic steering options
- 27-hp Kohler engine
- 20-in.-diameter cutter wheel with 18 GREENTEETH
- Dual hydraulic drive motors
- Optional narrow 29-in.-wide four-wheeled frame is available
The self-propelled 2000XP tri-wheel Model stump grinder offers a tight turning radius with two hydraulic steering options, providing easy access to stumps in close quarters. Features include a standard 27-hp Kohler engine, as well as three-wheeled manual, three-wheeled hydraulic and four-wheeled hydraulic steering axles. A 20-in.-diameter cutter wheel with 18 GREENTEETH provides smooth, efficient cutting. Dual hydraulic drive motors increase torque, enabling the grinder to traverse uneven terrain more easily. An optional narrow 29-in.-wide four-wheeled frame is also available.
Bandit Industries, Inc.
Pneumatic Lift Trucks
Toyota Material Handling U.S.A unveils its new line of large IC pneumatic lift trucks designed for demanding applications, including construction, lumber yards, metal fabricators, agriculture, and concrete and masonry yards. Toyota offers six models to choose from in 22,000- to 35,000-lb. capacities at a 24-in. load center. The product line is equipped with a powerful 6.7-liter J-Series Hino diesel engine. The new IC lift truck line also features a two-speed transmission with a two-stator torque convertor, synchronized steering, wet disk brakes and a number of ergonomic and safety features to enhance operation and performance. Toyotas exclusive synchronized steering option enhances operator comfort by automatically correcting misalignment between the angle of the steering wheel and turn angle of the steer tires. This system maintains a consistent steering wheel position for improved hand placement during operation. For extreme environments a Deluxe Steel Cab option is available.
Toyota Material Handling, USA
Shark-Karcher Pressure Washers has introduced for the rental industry a new line of compact, gasoline-powered cold-water pressure washers ideal for high-pressure cleaning around the home or in occasional-use applications. The three models of the RG series are powered by Honda engines (5.5, 6 and 13 HP) with cleaning power of up to 3.6 gallons per minute (GPM) and 4000 pounds per square inch (PSI). Two of the units weigh less than 100 lbs. The RG series features a Shark-Karcher high-pressure axial pump with stainless steel pistons and forged brass manifold backed by a limited one-year warranty. All three models feature precision-welded chassis, protected by an epoxy, powder-coat wrinkle paint, and come with pneumatic tires for easy maneuvering in all terrain. Other features include a heavy-duty, insulated trigger gun, chrome-plated wand, a selection of color-coded stainless steel nozzles, detergent injection and 25 or 50 feet of high-pressure hose.
Shark-Karcher Pressure Washers
S-80 and S-85 Telescopic Booms
- Fixed-width axles allow for an 8-ft. 2-in. total width, both on the trailer and on the jobsite
- Virtual pivot boom design
- Improved control system with boom angle sensors
- Patented active oscillating axle provides better traction in rough terrain
- Single cylinder and sequencing cable system is lighter weight and less costly to repair
The redesigned S-80 and S-85 feature a virtual pivot boom design that keeps the weight of the boom over the chassis’ center of gravity as it elevates, eliminating the need for extra counterweight and keeping the overall weight down for use in more sensitive terrains. An improved control system with boom angle sensors provides a comfortable feel with smooth action, especially at the top height of elevation. The former shotgun-style cylinder boom assembly has been replaced with a single cylinder and sequencing cable system that is lighter weight and less costly to repair. An active oscillating axle provides better traction in rough terrain. The fixed-width axle allows for an 8-ft. 2-in. total width.