279C, 289C and 299C Compact Track Loaders
Caterpillars three new compact track loaders, the 279C, 289C and 299C, are the newest addition to its line of rubber-track loaders. With steel embedded track and steel undercarriage components the new models deliver solid traction and reduced wear on sticky, rocky soils. Other features of the new models include a suspension-type undercarriage, two-speed drive systems and electrohydraulic joystick control of the drive motors.
B-Series Mini Track Loaders
The B-Series MT52 and MT55 mini track loaders feature improved operator safety, comfort and machine durability, plus Tier IV engines meeting the latest emission requirements.
- 520- and 550-lb. rated operating capacities
- 35.6- (MT52) and 41.4-in. (MT55) widths and 72.4-in. length without attachments
- 71.3-in. bucket pin height
- Features include an auxiliary hydraulic continuous flow shutoff lever, ride-on operator platform and adjustable tilt steering
- C-Pattern tracks supply optimal traction for digging and other applications and for working in muddy or wet conditions
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
MTL316, MTL320 and MTL325
Mustang Mfg. has upgraded models MTL16, MTL20 and MTL25 to become models MTL316, MTL320 and MTL325. They have been updated to meet Tier III engine emissions regulations and now offer horsepower ranges from 66 to 92 hp. These models also boast faster ground speeds, up to 7.5 mph in high speed. A new standard foot throttle allows operators to be efficient with fuel. An improved control handle design with additional switches puts more controls at the operators finger tips. Activation of the "float" function is made easier with an improved push-button.
Mustang Mfg. Co., Inc.