The Model KZN top-discharge pump is constructed with abrasive-resistant 28% chrome iron components, including the agitator, wear plate and semi-open impeller.
- Protected by Class H motor insulation, double silicon carbide mechanical seals, heavy-duty lip seal, stainless steel shaft and shaft sleeve and pump volutes cast from hardened ductile iron
- Top discharge pump
- Booth # S-10220
BJM Pumps, LLC
LTP 3 Submersible Trash Pump
The 3-in. LTP 3 submersible trash pump can handle stones and other debris up to 2 1/2 in. in diameter.
- Discharge capacity of 507 gpm
- Lifting head up to 104 ft.
- Driven by a hydraulic motor with a range of hydraulic power packs available
- Can run dry without damaging internal components
- Weighs 28 lbs.
- 33-ft. discharge hose offers snap-lock, quick-release couplings
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
The 11-in.-diameter Model BS-2750 submersible dewatering pump is made entirely of stainless steel and is engineered to handle corrosive liquids with a pH range of 2 to 10.
- Available in 230/460/575V three-phase versions and rated at 13 hp
- High-head version develops up to 245 ft. of head to deliver up to 300 gpm, while standard version pumps up to 980 gpm
- Two independent silicon carbide mechanical seals
Itt Flygt Corporation
MTP 4500FH/MTP 6500FH Trash Pump
The 4- and 6-in. MTP 4500FH and MTP 6500FH enclosed dry prime trash pumps feature sound attenuation for residential areas.
- Handle up to 3-in. solids
- 100-gal. fuel tank with over 30-hour run time
- Auto start/stop controls
- Flip-hood enclosure for easy access to pump, inlet and daily checks
- Lockable for on-site security
Magnum Products Inc
PA4A60C-4024T-ESP Centrifugal Pump
- Priming-assisted centrifugal environmental silent pump with autostart
- Flows to 920 gpm
- Heads to 122 ft.
- Handles 3-in. solids
- Oversized, oil-lubricated mechanical seal
- For sewer by-pass applications or sound-sensitive areas
Gorman-Rupp Co., The
- For contractors, dewatering firms, sewage-bypass operations, municipalities and industrial operations
- Automatic dry priming trash-handling pump
- Can be operated unattended
- Available with a sound-attenuated enclosure
SA DV-150i Portable Pumping Unit
The SA DV-150i portable pumping unit handles solids up to 3 in. at flows up to 2,600 gpm and heads up to 195 ft.
- Corrosion-resistant, galvanized trailer with dual-wall fuel cell containment
- Compact footprint for tight construction site locations
- 72-dB(A) sound attenuation
- Enhanced suction lift capabilities
Rain For Rent
- Lombardini diesel engine available with recoil or electric start (optional cold start kit available)
- Two-ply neoprene diaphragms and check valves with centered nylon reinforcement prevents weak spots, extends wear life and shelf lift
- Large capacity fuel tank for 100 hours operating time per tank
- Heavy-duty DOT road trailer with 15-in. 6-ply tires and a 2-in. ball hitch (optional pintle hitch available)
Tsurumi America, Inc.
Top Discharge Dewatering Pumps
These top discharge dewatering pumps are designed to fit in 6.5-, 8-, 12-, 16-, or 18-in. well casings.
- Capable of handling contaminated fluids at most construction sites
- Rugged, epoxy-coated, stainless steel-fitted pumps
- Also available in complete 304/316 stainless-steel construction
Mody Pumps Inc.
Trash Pump Line
This complete line of centrifugal trash pumps includes 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-in. gas- or diesel-powered models.
- 2-in. PT 2 series pumps up to 210 gpm with solids to 1 in.
- 3-in. PT3 series gas or diesel models handle up to 400 gpm with solid sizes to 1.5 in.
- 4-in. PTS 4V pumps 705 gpm with solids up to 2 in. and is powered by a 16-hp Vanguard engine
- PT 6LT (trailer) and PT 6LS (skid) 6-in. models can pump 1,300 gpm with solids up to 2 in.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
- Electric submersible trash pumps includes the US40A, US40C, US75A, US40D
- 2- to 3-in. output
- 2,900- to 5,700-gph capacity
- 35- to 60-ft. maximum heads
- Rugged cast-iron body
- Horizontal and vertical discharge capabilities
Con X Equipment Canada
WB Series Pumps