Beta Max Inc.
Lift-Safe hydraulic winches are engineered for enhanced safety with redundant braking systems.
- Utilize hydraulic fail-safe brakes and counter-balance valves to provide both static and dynamic braking
- Provide optimum load control in lifting applications
- Designed for increased operational flexibility
- Available in a variety of configurations
Bloom Manufacturing Inc.
Mobile Ergonomic Handlers
The Mobil Ergonomic Handlers are designed to pick, place and install heavy glass, curtain walls, granite and sheet rock to 4,000 lbs.
- Manipulator system provides up to 16 directions of powered movement to enable seamless handling and precision installation procedures
- Many lifting and gripping systems available including vacuum frame adjustable to fit all glass units regardless of frame patterns and depths
- Most models fit into commercial passenger elevators and through standard doors to permit indoor multi-story operation
Arlington Equipment manufactures a complete line of patented Mobile Ergonomic Handlers with the muscle to handle and install heavy glass to 2,000 lbs. Contractors and fabricators are using these machines for installation projects and in shop handling. Most models fit into passenger elevators and through man doors. The manipulator operates in 16 directions of powered motions and provides robot-like micromotion precision. The vacuum lift frame is adjustable to fit any window and frame configuration. MEHs install heavy glass and curtain walls from the inside of multi-story buildings. They do not require special permits, work year round regardless of weather and substantially reduce labor costs. Power options: Some models include battery electric, gasoline, propane or diesel.
Model M30 Winch/Hoist
The Model M30 equal speed winch/hoist has a 25,000-lb. pulling capacity.
- Optional hydraulic motors
- Stainless steel drum seal surfaces
- Internal spring-applied, hydraulically released brake
- Unidirectional sprag clutch will not permit load to be lowered unless brake is hydraulically released
- Planetary gear train with anti-friction bearings used throughout winch assembly
Pullmaster Winch Corporation
PiggyBack PB80 Forklift
The PiggyBack PB80 truck-mounted forklift delivers up to 4 tons at a time precisely where theyre needed on site.
- Suitable for prefabricated lumber, beams, precast concrete, brick and stone siding and roofing
- Standard all-wheel drive, heavy-duty mast, flotation tires, stabilizers and 62-hp Caterpillar turbo diesel engine
- Optional 7- to 12-ft. masts, longer forks, hydraulic fork positioner and load support arms
Princeton Delivery Systems Inc.
Rig-Release Remote Releasing Hook
The Rig-Release remote releasing hook enables the operator to set loads at any height, then release the rigging from a safe distance.
- Can be used with a basket or choker hitch
- Capacities from 1 to 15 tons
- Options include upward pull, protective coating and low profile-direct connect
- Manual and radio release models available
- All units conform to ASME standards
The 40-ton RT540E rough-terrain crane features dual-axis, electronic joysticks and a sleeker, more modern cab with an automotive-style control panel.
- 102-ft. four-section, full-power main boom available with offsettable telescopic swingaway jib for a tip height of 154 ft.
- 160-hp Cummins QSB 6.7L Tier III engine
- Load-sensing hydraulic system uses piston pumps for crane functions
- 4.7-ton counterweight pinned to the superstructure
- Includes a load moment indicator and anti-two block system
RTC-80130 Series II
The RTC-80130 Series II 130-ton rough-terrain crane features a five-section, 162-ft. formed boom and a 10-ft. heavy-lift fly with over 20 tons of capacity
- 171-ft. maximum boom tip height
- Optional 31- to 55-ft. bi-fold lattice fly and three 18-ft. lattice extensions deliver a maximum tip height of 278 ft.
- 21,022-lb. maximum line pull with 431-fpm maximum line speed
- Microguard Rated Capacity Limiter
- Hydrostatic drive with variable speed piston pumps supplying hydraulic power to all six wheel drive motors for optimal creep control
- Four independent steering modes for added maneuverability